Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just had my first TCA peel done (12%) today. I have had many glycolic peels done in the past. Basically I am sick and tired of dealing with red marks and rolling scars, which I have had for 3 years.

I was wondering if anyone has had a Phenol peel and what their experience was. I had read all about the cons, so you can't say anything that will scare me. Thanks.

I want this to be over once and for all, and I don't want to go the laser route after reading all the reviews it just seems like they do not work, or minimally at best.

Thanks.

Red marks respond best to Vbeam laser which targets the color red. Have you tried Vbeam? It's not very expensive.

Phenol peels can be amazing in the right hands. Go to a special derm or ps who specializes in phenol. Robert Kotler Secrets of a Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon specializes in Phenol. If money were no object and you had already tried Vbeam and smoothbeam lasers, then I might consider Phenol. Going to deep with Phenol can permanently bleech your skin. Think Michael Jackson. HTH

I just had my first TCA peel done (12%) today. I have had many glycolic peels done in the past. Basically I am sick and tired of dealing with red marks and rolling scars, which I have had for 3 years.

I was wondering if anyone has had a Phenol peel and what their experience was. I had read all about the cons, so you can't say anything that will scare me. Thanks.

I want this to be over once and for all, and I don't want to go the laser route after reading all the reviews it just seems like they do not work, or minimally at best.

Thanks.

Has anyone had this peel? I need some advice from you guys....I had an consultation with one of the best plastic surgeons in my country and he suggested this peel , with guarantee for completely removing my scars and permanent results. He said I would need to stay at hospital for at least 3 days.... he also mentioned that he has CO2 laser , but he does not use it as deep peel is much more efficient in treating acne scars , and plus he said that my skin will be able to produce pigment again , while with CO2 laser it wouldn't.....

what do you think about this?

Look up exoderm which is a phenol peel. I would stay away waste of money and a big risk with little people reporting back with improvements.