Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was thinking about like when i get depressed and usually its like when im stressed out by school or lonely. When im around people, like in a friendly atmosphere im A ok.

they should make like an expirement where you always have to be with a buddy. like all day, and see what that does

I don't know, it almost seems like you're ruining the experience of depression if you're not suffering it alone.

plzzzzzzz. I am almost always with my buddy at school. Since we take same classes, and the overall schedule is the same. I really get sick of it. And she doesn't make me feel better too. There r days I wanna be alone, without people. It's my personality. I am a loner/outsider in some ways. There are times I need people, and times I want them to leave me alone.And I have depressions with or without people. And my depressions have nothing to do with my acne all the time..or people.

well as long as that buddy is fun and accepts me for me and will do things I like sure I don't mind.

well as long as I can go do personal things alone. Like bathroom and sleeping. I need SOME space.

Not sure how I feel about the idea, but I don't think these sort of antiquated grade school vestiges have any place in adulthood. Not to say there's no merit here, as empirical studies have shown that social support and health outcomes have a positive linear relationship. Unfortunately the only study I remember off the top of my head involved Swedish men and the prevalence of cardiovascular heart disease. *blink*