Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1NoahOne

Customer service???

Ok so I asked for an RA number on monday or tuesday and still havent gotten one?? Where is customer service? It's been almost a week, and I just need one number...

This is not OK. I'll contact customer service and see what's up. Please PM me directly if you don't hear by tomorrow. Sorry about that.

Hi Noah,

I've double-checked your RMA request and e-mailed you the details. If there is anything else you need, please PM me or shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks!

Kory

DanielKern.com Customer Support

Oh, just a suggestion: If you guys got a telephone number to call, it would put many people's mind at ease when doing business with you. I usually don't buy things online unless they have a customer service number, but u guys seem very ethical so I went for it. Keep up this site though! A very good idea, Dan.

Ok, so I made a return and the package arrived about ten days ago and I haven't received a refund... customer service is incredibly lacking

You went through all that only to make a return?

These guys are so busy, and you're whining about how they don't respond in a day? I personally think they're being pretty patient with you.

(Not that I mean to intrude on this post. Sorry)

Ok, so I made a return and the package arrived about ten days ago and I haven't received a refund... customer service is incredibly lacking

Hey thanks, I'm really not trying to be a prick, I'm just checking in because I'm low on cash at the moment and I've dealt with other small companies on the internet who do refunds in two days... I mean two and a half weeks comparatively is just meh... just a suggestion if you ever grow bigger, get a phone number to call, it helps us finicky customers feel much better

Hey thanks, I'm really not trying to be a prick, I'm just checking in because I'm low on cash at the moment and I've dealt with other small companies on the internet who do refunds in two days... I mean two and a half weeks comparatively is just meh... just a suggestion if you ever grow bigger, get a phone number to call, it helps us finicky customers feel much better