Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanessa1989

when should i moisturize??

should i moisturize only at night even if i wear makeup during the day?? also what do you guys use to wash off your makeup?? and my last question is can I use polysporin on my red marks to fade them?

should i moisturize only at night even if i wear makeup during the day?? also what do you guys use to wash off your makeup?? and my last question is can I use polysporin on my red marks to fade them?

I moisturize both in the morning and at night, and I think in the long run it will prevent any really bad dry skin. I do wear foundation during the day over the moisturizer. I use spectro jel cleanser to wash my face, and it takes off make up. You should never use anitbacterial creams (like poly) because it can make the bacteria resistent, which is bad. Also it won't really help just red marks. Try some scar treatments (as long as they aren't too harsh).

I only moisturize and wash once daily. It's actually helped out my dryness a lot by doing this. I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and the cream. But since the cream is pretty greasy I only apply it at night. The skin cleanser might be to light to wash off any make-up so I can't recommend anything since I no longer wear any foundation or powder. And, no I don't think you should use anything for your red marks until after the treatment is over.