Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alucard

Dans Moisterizer

I have only been on the regimen for two days, but the moisterizer is burning my face.

Even 4 hours after i apply it my face is stille burning. What should i do? Is this normal? has anyone else tried this?

I had a lot less stinging and redness once I switched from Proactiv products to Dan's products. And the redness is decreasing a little bit each day.

I have only been on the regimen for two days, but the moisterizer is burning my face.

Even 4 hours after i apply it my face is stille burning. What should i do? Is this normal? has anyone else tried this?

This is not the same burning you get when you apply bp. This is a different kind of burning and I know exactly what hes referring to. I had the same thing happen with Dans moisturizer. I used it a few times and then I stopped using it. Moisturizers all make my face burn if I apply it after bp. I do not moisturize anymore

yeah i believe the moisturizer is useless. at least it still needs a lot of work and should put on hold. i got the same redness and irritation. i use one of dan's recommended moisturizers-- johnson & johnson purpose moisturizer. it helps a lot. plus it has SP15. try it.

ok i take that back. i'm on my third week. i gave dan's moisturizer another try and the burning was not that bad as before. so now i'm using it. my face is constantly flaking though, i keep picking on it. i don't know if i should use a stronger moisturizer or keep adding moisturizer throughout the day. i havent tried the jojoba oil though. would that work?

my redness lasted for 2 or 3 days of embarassement before subsiding and it doesnt sting anymore

This is not the same burning you get when you apply bp. This is a different kind of burning and I know exactly what hes referring to. I had the same thing happen with Dans moisturizer. I used it a few times and then I stopped using it. Moisturizers all make my face burn if I apply it after bp. I do not moisturize anymore

I agree, whenever I apply bp I can't apply a moisturizer directly on top. You could try just using the bp at night and then washing and moisturizing in the morning, say with dan's new aha?