Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tst3r

my face will pay for this >

i regret doing this... after eating healthy and cutting out alot of unhealthy foods from my diet for the past several weeks, i stayed up the whole night tonight playing counter-strike and scarfed down a whole bag of dorritos... can't wait to see how my face punishes me... :wall:

i regret doing this... after eating healthy and cutting out alot of unhealthy foods from my diet for the past several weeks, i stayed up the whole night tonight playing counter-strike and scarfed down a whole bag of dorritos... can't wait to see how my face punishes me... :wall:

i say don't stress about it and don't even think about it.. only worrying and stressing about it, your most likly going to break out.. so don't worry about it.. don't even think about it.. You'll be fine..

I see your bag of Doritos and raise you an entire small cheese pizza from Domino's and two Cherry Cokes! I did this last night and my skin didn't even wait until today to pay me back. I washed up really good and put some BP (which I haven't used in FOREVER) on the spots that were coming up and fortunately I'm starting to look a little better already. Oily, but not as badly broken out as I'd feared. I also have been eating super healthy, and I think that if you've been doing so for long enough your body may be able to handle the junk food better than it used to... just don't do it again! Drink a lot of water and get some sleep and you'll be okay!

LMAO i play CS alot :D:D all i do is work and play games.. that's it.

till i get clear i will go out

My acne getting worse cause i ate foods with wheat... and milk.. lots :D

so i had very little acne my skin color.. now 3 of them forming.. is red.

but didn't get new ones. Don't worry nothing will happen

cause not all junk food gives you acne... ,

Don't think about acne ;) just be happy.. it helps sometime. lol

Don't stop going out because you have acne. Your social life won't miraculously get amazing if you don't have acne anymore. Go out and have fun right now. People don't care about your acne anyways and you probably think your case is a lot worse that what it really is...

Have fun! and acne will go away faster too!