Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel like I'm stuck in my "lonely" period. I know it's a choice, but honestly, I just couldn't find any energy to put myself out there again. My friends are nice, they call me, and they are willing to hang out with me. They've seen the worst of me.... when I had to endure the pain of using Tazorac for the first (but now it came back).

Seriously, I think I have a problem, I haven't shopped for any new clothes for like 9 months now. I don't even want to go to go grocery shopping. Even if I want to visit my friends, I just don't feel excited anymore. Trust me, even when my acne is not completely clear like some blemishes here and there, I swear I still felt confident. But now it's different I have to scars and my acne is coming back plus I'm about to take accutane. I feel dead. I wasted my life on my acne, Each year my acne gets worse. I'm really sick of it.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.BUT YOU HAVE TO THINK BACK TO WHEN YOU FELT THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO NOW AND STILL MANAGED TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. YOU GO THROUGH ROUGH PATCHES. ONE DAY IT WILL BE GONE AND YOU WILL FIND HAPPINESS. ITS OK TO SPEND TIME ALONE EVRY NOW AND THEN JUST TRY TO GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING SO YOU DONT FEEL LIKE YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE. EVEN IF ITS GOING TO THE BOOK STORE AND EXPANDING YOUR MIND. WHILE YOUR SPENDING THIS TIME BATTLING ACNE PUT SOME EFFORT ELSEWHERE TO BETTER YOUR SELF SO THAT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE YOU DONT FEEL IT WAS TIME WASTED.

YOU CAN:

TAKE ONLINE COURSES

WORKOUT ALOT

LEARN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE

PRACTICE A UNIQUE HOBBY

EVEN TIME ALONE IN DOORS NEED NOT BE WASTED

GOOD LUCK

GET THAT CHIN UP...............

Yeah ..I am stuck in the lonely period too. Even though I am currently on Accutane I feel so depressed and I never feel like going shopping for clothes. I hate it.

I haven't gone shopping in a really long time either. I hate trying things on an looking at myself in the mirrors because all I see is my acne.

I haven't gone shopping in a really long time either. I hate trying things on an looking at myself in the mirrors because all I see is my acne.

Everyone has that moment in life that they can remember saying "When is THIS going to end... and you look back and see that you made it thru. And by "THIS" i mean any breakup, school, friend or family issues as well as skin. Hard situations are put in front of you to make you stronger, dont ever give up!

YOU CAN:

TAKE ONLINE COURSES

WORKOUT ALOT

LEARN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE

PRACTICE A UNIQUE HOBBY

EVEN TIME ALONE IN DOORS NEED NOT BE WASTED

GOOD LUCK

GET THAT CHIN UP...............

I gave up on fun.... it's not so bad.

My nihongo has gotten a little better. >_<

Lonely has become a part of my life. Not because I have to be but because I choose to be.