Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkinBeingaDouchebag

How to force all that gunk thats trapped in my pores?

They mostly reside on the cheeks on my face. Sometimes I would position my fingernails in between my pores, squeeze, and notice all that crap coming out of it. Is there something I can apply to my face that'll force all of the stuff out?

Forcing it out isn't a good idea. It'll create irritation and possible scarring, especially if you're not gentle enough. The safest way to get that out and to prevent it from forming is through some form of exfoliation.

Forcing it out isn't a good idea. It'll create irritation and possible scarring, especially if you're not gentle enough. The safest way to get that out and to prevent it from forming is through some form of exfoliation.

May be you can try some herbal exfoliating products for your face. Apricot and walnut scrub. what ever that suits your skin.

*Mod edit - urls removed. Please read the board rules.*

Edited by Wynne
removed urls

Try Green Cream and/or Mandelic acid. It's working for me....expensive but all kinds of gunk is clearing out of my pores. You can try sample sizes before buying the full sizes. I bought the Green Cream from Lindasy.com and the 10% Mandelic acid from Gardenofwisdom.com