Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

Who thinks they would be "Hot" if it not for ACNE

So i'm sitting here on a friday night because im ugly with my acne.. But i was thinking if i didint have these fing red things on my fing face maybe i woulda went out andenjoyed life.. I think hey maybe i would look alright, but it wont ever happen

As much as it can seem wonderful to dream on about an alternate reality where we're clear-skinned, it's more important to bring ourselves to cope with the reality and accept it. And, it's not that bad, trust me. It might seem horrendous to you, but people who judge appearance rarely look at acne (except acne sufferers themselves).

Everyone's kind of drawn to their own complexes. For example, someone might have clear skin but a crooked nose, and every time she walks down the street, the only people she sees are people with good noses.

So just learn to be confident with yourself!

I agree... My ugly is because of acne.... I have a great face underneath with nice skin.

It was the acne and the scars that made me ugly.

Life isn't fair.

If i didnt have all this crap on my face i would defintly look a lot better but not exactly "hot". I probally be average looking i guess. I have had acne for as long as i can remember so idk how i would look without it

acne is sexy :wub:

though all things considered i'd prefer not to have it on me

Well, I always think about this everyday.. "what if" what if I didn't have acne"

You know, I won't be "hot" But I might be happier because I won't have to say "no" to my friends most of the time, and even if they completely accept me for who I am, and my acne, I think it's me who couldn't accept myself.

These days, I see my acne as my "test" you know other people who have clear skin now, they later on suffer in life, some of them suffer/battle other diseases. No one lives on the planet and not be able to pay their dues in some way, I guess this is one of the ways that I'm paying for that "due." As long as I'd be healthy for the rest of my life, I can probably surpass having acne, although it has emotionally, and mentally SCARRED me for life.

Well, I think I would be perfect without it. :wub: I would have more confidence, and wouldn't have to put make up for an hour. Also, I put a lot of it and I look weird. Without makeup and clean skin I would look fresh and sweet. Damn you acne!!!

It really depends on how each person defines "hot". I guess if I didn't have acne I could be hot for one person but not hot for a different person. What I do know is if I didn't have acne I'd be much happier and outgoing.

Everyone is hot on the inside. Don't any of you forget that!

Edit: Strike that. Some are very ugly on the inside as well as the outside...Rosie O'Donnel comes to mind.

Edit: Strike that. Some are very ugly on the inside as well as the outside...Rosie O'Donnel comes to mind.

If i didnt have all this crap on my face i would defintly look a lot better but not exactly "hot". I probally be average looking i guess. I have had acne for as long as i can remember so idk how i would look without it

I don't think I would look "hot"....maybe "attractive" but definitely a darn sight better than what I look like now!

Hey, if you;re ugly/hot, you're ugly/hot. Acne cant change that in my eyes.

Acne just sits on the surface of your face. It doesnt change your facial structure or anything.

I already know Im hot without acne, I had plenty of bitches in highschool, was considered pretty damn sexy....damn I miss those days, I used to just stare at myself in the mirror while working out and think God damn god created a masterpiece!

Now im fucked up

I think I'd look really cute without these stupid scars, gosh I hate 'em. I'm actually in one of those days where I'm depressing over them. Without these scars, I'm not gonna worry every night how they would look the next day when I go to work or go out with my friends. Without them, I'd be able to go out at night more with boyfriend to his concerts. Without them, I'd be so much happier with my life and not envy those who have perfect skin because I have it too.

I already know Im hot without acne, I had plenty of bitches in highschool, was considered pretty damn sexy....damn I miss those days, I used to just stare at myself in the mirror while working out and think God damn god created a masterpiece!

Now im fucked up

Now im fucked up

I don't think I would look hot, but a bit better.

2 years ago I was fat,but never got acne, I've lost over 40lbs in 8 months or so, and now I'm normal weight =). It was a fucked up time, but hell I never really got depressed because of this. Since I'm having acne I think it's worse than being fat, beacause you can't really do sth against it, you can not "just" correct your eating habbits like if you want to lose weight.

I used to think that I'd be good looking without acne. Now my acne has pretty much gone I'm still unhappy with the way I look. To the point of hating the wayI look. It means I have low self-esteem and no confidence when it comes to social situations.

Life is a little bit better without acne, but it's still shit.

Now im fucked up

OMG you sound pretty conceited. Not attractive man.

Not hot but above-average. My genes simply don't allow me to be hot. I guess I can take solace in the fact that I'm the best looking one in the family.