Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MacLover

Do the bones in your feet hurt? Joint pain

this is wierd, but my feet hurt. When I get up its like I walk like an old woman. Man my face looks good, but my feet, I can barely walk at first then it gets better. They are popping when I walk too.

Wierd. Anyone else have this?

I had minor back pain before I started Accutane and now it's becoming more of a problem. But i can deal with it it doesnt hurt ALL the time.

this is wierd, but my feet hurt. When I get up its like I walk like an old woman. Man my face looks good, but my feet, I can barely walk at first then it gets better. They are popping when I walk too.

Wierd. Anyone else have this?

When I wake up in the morning its hard-ish to move, not that bad once I get going but I feel stiff. I think joint and muscle fatigue are very common. I'm sure its nothing to worry about.

Yep, I have the same thing. I have to hobble when getting out of bed, almost feels like my achilies heel is super tight and I have to stretch it out. Also have lower back pain, neck pain and my hip joints hurt. After shopping or standing up for too long I sometimes hit a wall and have to hurry home to sit down on the couch to pop a bunch of Advil. I'm starting to notice that the pain is worse after I've been drinking heavily on the weekends. Anybody else notice this????

I am so glad that i am not the oinly one. I HAVE to wear shoes all the time.

Hopefully it will go away after the meds are over. I am just glad that I am not the only one. I thought it was something that was happening just to me.

I feel like I have 80 year old feet. They pop and crack. If I am laying down on the floor and my legs are straight, my heels hurt really bad.

I will post when it goes away. I am in my 3rd month.

when i get up in the moring i can barely walk, my feet hurt and are so stiff its only liek that for liek 5 minets tho. then its gone. but i do notice joint pain throughout the day, its not really bothersome tho.

I notice the joint pain ALOT. I am int he middle of moving and OH MY does my body hurt.

If I could have it my way, i would quit, but I am half way done. I can't do that now!

My feet are still killing me.

My husband says when I wake up I look like an old lady trying to get to the bathroom.

I hope this stops after I stop the meds!

I've had this joint pain too, especially in my feet just like all of you. It is reassuring to hear that others are experiencing this too.

I am only 19, male, halfway through what will have to be a 5 month course at maximum (because of my insurance only covering five derm visits), and my ankles have just started to hurt like crazy. They hurt more when I wear my shoes... at first it was heel soreness but now it's just the outsides of my ankles.

What makes matters worst is that I am a cashier in a clothing retailer and I am on my feet the entire time. Dr. Scholl's has failed me. I'm too young to be swallowing down Advil.

Hee hee. Me too. I wake up in the morning and have to walk to the bathroom flat footed (like a zombie!) - it hurts too much to bend my feet! I also have really bad neck ache when I first wake up. The pains kind of go right up into the back of my head. Anyone else have this?

you know, today I felt like I was drunk! I kept losing my balance--its like my ankles were weak.

This has to be the oddest drug I've ever taken. But the promise of a new day--a new life--is worth it!