Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
star14

Need Serious Help :(

So I have had mild-moderate acne for a while. I've been on Dan's regimen for about 3 weeks and it seems to be doing good. I have about 3 or 4 active pimples.. but my face still looks terrible.. I feel as if every single time I ever got a pimple there is now a red mark.. My face is completely smooth.. and yet there are red dots everywhere .. I'm not sure what I can do..if anyone has any ideas it's greatly appreciated .. if I can add something into the regimen or anything..it's really frusterating.

http://i27.tinypic.com/34o5xj4.jpg

I'm in the middle.. it's hard to see but the little dots are all over my forehead

http://i31.tinypic.com/2gw8fhd.jpg

I'm the one making that stupid face..but you can see the spots on my cheek

http://i26.tinypic.com/351bcj9.jpg

and u can definitely see it all over there

ANYTHING would be appreciated.. thanks :(

yours really aren't that bad so you shouldn't feel too down about it! You should check out the important topics in this forum.

Here's a link to all the products that got the best reviews for taking care of red marks.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Recommend...rks-t14887.html

I have some really persistent red marks on my chest left over from acne and I'm using bio oil. I've only been using it for about a week so I haven't seen a difference but you may want to try it!

Thanks for the input.. cameras make it hard to see but I assure you they are quite bothersome.. or else I wouldn't be on here.. the camera isn't showing it all.. plus those were from a little while ago... they've gotten worse.. thanks for your help though, I appreciate it.

retin-A helped me with my dots but sometimes you just have to let time do its trick.

Those dots of yours are not that bad at all btw.

When I first found this website I went on dan's regimen religiously for months. My skin hated it. It got dry, red, irritated. I got red marks everywhere. It took me almost 9 months to rid myself of the acne and the marks. Your skin may not be agreeing with BP, I know mine wasn't. I switched to an Alpha Hydroxy Acid regimen and never looked back. I can actually enjoy this summer now because I can go swimming and camping without having to worry about applying makeup. My skin hasn't looked this good since before puberty. Some people can get clear from BP-my skin got way way worse. It only took about a month on an AHA regimen to get rid of the acne but it took another 6-7 months to get rid of the marks that BP left me with.

In my opinion BP sucks. Its really weak in terms of getting rid of clogged pores/dead skin and deep down bacteria. But it is really high on the irritant factor for me. Of course its up to you-its your skin.

Hopefully I opened your mind a little.

my face started like that 10 years ago. Those red marks drove me crazy...every pimple i knew was going to leave a mark. well i would kill for that problem now because now i am just left with pock mark scars. dont get red marks anymore. go to cosmetic surgeon, laser microderm peels nothing over the counter gets rid of the marks

try calamine lotion....actually one home remedy that works

When I first found this website I went on dan's regimen religiously for months. My skin hated it. It got dry, red, irritated. I got red marks everywhere. It took me almost 9 months to rid myself of the acne and the marks. Your skin may not be agreeing with BP, I know mine wasn't. I switched to an Alpha Hydroxy Acid regimen and never looked back. I can actually enjoy this summer now because I can go swimming and camping without having to worry about applying makeup. My skin hasn't looked this good since before puberty. Some people can get clear from BP-my skin got way way worse. It only took about a month on an AHA regimen to get rid of the acne but it took another 6-7 months to get rid of the marks that BP left me with.

In my opinion BP sucks. Its really weak in terms of getting rid of clogged pores/dead skin and deep down bacteria. But it is really high on the irritant factor for me. Of course its up to you-its your skin.

Hopefully I opened your mind a little.