Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elladp

accutane makes my pimples stick around

I just started accutane and i'm on a really low dose; the first i was on 10mg then bumped it up to 20mg this wk so it's been a total of two and a half wks and last wk i started getting painful little cysts; i had one big one on my nose and now i have one on my chin-----but the thing is they're not going away! It's like now they are just red bumps, the red bump won't go away. the cyst won't dry up completely like it would usually for me

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

should i put bp on these red bumps, or sa; i dunno but accutane is supposed to get me clearer not worse

thanx

I just started accutane and i'm on a really low dose; the first i was on 10mg then bumped it up to 20mg this wk so it's been a total of two and a half wks and last wk i started getting painful little cysts; i had one big one on my nose and now i have one on my chin-----but the thing is they're not going away! It's like now they are just red bumps, the red bump won't go away. the cyst won't dry up completely like it would usually for me

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

should i put bp on these red bumps, or sa; i dunno but accutane is supposed to get me clearer not worse

thanx

dont feel like you always need to do something to your face. trust me, dont pick, dont pop, dont touch and dont put any bp or sa. my advice is just to moisturize and leave your face alone and they will go away eventually

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx

don't touch them!

accutane slows down the skin's healing process alot, so any spots/cysts you get will stick around for a long time (1-2 weeks in my case). so what you're seeing is normal and it'll go away if just wait