Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gambit

Does anyone know why my skin didn't peel off ?

I got a chemical peeling last week (Last saturday) . The doctor used 50% glycolic acid, but it didn't doanything to my face, i mean, it didnt peel off. My face was red the next day after the peeling, and i felt it so dry during the week, but it did never peel off.

I got a chemical peeling last week (Last saturday) . The doctor used 50% glycolic acid, but it didn't doanything to my face, i mean, it didnt peel off. My face was red the next day after the peeling, and i felt it so dry during the week, but it did never peel off.

It probably peeled and fell off. Does your face feel raw?

By the way, why pay for a chemical peel at a Drs office? Take some Tazorac or Retin-A, slather it all over your face, and in 2-4 days, presto peelo. Your going to look like your molting more seriously than your parrot. Dead serious.

It probably peeled and fell off. Does your face feel raw?

By the way, why pay for a chemical peel at a Drs office? Take some Tazorac or Retin-A, slather it all over your face, and in 2-4 days, presto peelo. Your going to look like your molting more seriously than your parrot. Dead serious.

My face doesnt feel raw, it's just like it used to be before the peeling.

I'm not sure they sell those things here in Mexico, you know, in Mexico we only have salicylic acid , and those BP's are so strong.. Thanks god proactiv ships internationally.

...you didn't peel 'cause you usually don't peel with glycolic acid.

Glycolic acid was one of the first things I tried when I started treating my scars years ago.

It doesn't do anything for scars. Don't waste your time or money on that.

I tried peels with 30% and 40%, I never peeled.

You've got to be kidding when you say you can't get Tazorac or Retin-A in Mexico. C'mon dude, sure you can get them there and much cheaper than in the U.S.