Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Googz

ACNE FREE Pock Mark Filler?

I only have a few pimple marks and I was wondering if this stuff will help reduce it a bit?

I am a bit skeptical about this. From what I read, it is a hyaluronic acid (HA) product that you apply to the surface of your skin. HA is the same stuff that is in Restylane and other fillers, and people have mentioned that Restylane that is injected at the wrong depth will be absorbed very quickly and the effects will disappear.

Then again, it seems like it is relatively inexpensive, so maybe give it a go and see what happens. Even if it gives a marginal improvement, it would be worth it at that price. I wonder if you could improve absorption into the skin by using one of those short-needled dermarollers to break through the epidermal layer.

I have tried hyaluronic acid for my smallest scars (many moons ago) and never saw any improvement from it.

I tried it a few times. Only thing it did was to make me breakout. I have read of people here that claim it worked.

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I'm not quite sure...some days scars seem better but not always! I have pock-mark scarring on my cheeks and temples and my next step is to do the restylane injections. Dealing with acne and bad skin is hit and miss and is very expensive.

Who knows. Theres a few people who said HA injections/supplements/topicals significantly reduced their pock marks, but then theres a TON of people who say it had no effect.

yeah, but even those who see imrpovement will only see it as they continue use. It is a temporary effect.

Topical HA FOR ME, does improve the appearance of my scars. But like has been said the affect is temporary. Nothing wrong with that though as HA is good for the skin long term and helps with the healing process post scar revision.

Did any of you notice the injection device has 7 notches for 7 days? I got ONLY 4 filled notches and all 4 of my tubes. I am so dispointed that I've been gypped.

When I bought the pockmark filler on ebay I thought I was getting a flesh colored product that filled in the pockmark, FOR THE DAY, like makeup. So, naturally I was disappointed when I got this milky stuff that is an ongoing treatment. I've been using it for 4 days and no difference but it doesn't make me breakout, either.

So, far, thumbs down o this product. :snooty::naughty:

post-99236-1237753099_thumb.jpg

post-99236-1237753099_thumb.jpg