Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vicereine

anyone tried these?

Pick Me Up Pink - does it brighten your complexion?

Cozy Night Lip Gloss - how does it look? I want red, I tried Girl's Day and it looks rusty-red on me, bleh.

Chamomile, Floating Feathers, Bundled Up, Good China - do they work good as a highligher (like for browbone)?

Oasis, Starry Eyed, Countryside, Autumn Afternoon, Baby Bath, Scented Candles, Comfy - comments? Earthy/gold tones look best on my eyes, any not listed here I have already :)

Diary, Bedtime Story - I thought Well Being looked bad on me. The 2nd one says "nice match with blue eyes", so wondering if these might be better.

Natural Reflection Fair - is it like a sunscreen? Side question, do their foundations/facial powders have spf?

Lastly any suggestions for blush? I have medium-dark brown hair, blue eyes, light skin (beige category of foundations)...I have Natural, Apple and New Car Smell.

Pick Me Up Pink - haven't tried, but i hear it's the same as Light Pink Blush bur without the shimmer. and i have tried Light Pink Blush. it's REEEEEEALLLY light, and doesn't show up at all. doesn't seem to do much.

Cozy Night Lip Gloss - haven't tried. hear good/bad things.

Chamomile, Floating Feathers, Bundled Up, Good China - i have Chamomile and Good China. just got them actually. they seem great as highlighters and bases for other eye colors. Good China is more pinky color, whereas Chamomile is a light gold (very shimmery). very pretty both of them.

Oasis, Starry Eyed, Countryside, Autumn Afternoon, Baby Bath, Scented Candles, Comfy - comments?

Oasis looks sooooooooooooooo pretty in the jar!!! it's a very shimmery golden bronze, but when applied it's kind of weird. the shimmer seem to take over, and the color itself seems to apply like a darm brown streak.... BUT do not get disillusioned! i've only tried it on my hand so far, and need more testing in order to give a better review. seems like i might just need more precatice w/ it.

Autumn Afternoon is BEAUTIFUL! a lighter In the Garden, lovely color!

Baby Bath is waaay too light and looks just liek On the Phone, which in turn looks just like scented Candles, which in turn looks just like Hot Chocolate. :doh:

Diary, Bedtime Story - Have neither

Natural Reflection Fair - haven't tried.

Lastly any suggestions for blush? THEME PARK! it's a beautiful light apricot color with pretty subtle shimmer! I LOVE It! Soft Touch is also a pretty light pink color, perfect for pulling off that "no makeup" look. and Bisque concealer makes a great blush! very much like Nick Nack!

i don't recommend more blushes b/c i just got my blushes (mini kit) a few days ago, and haven't had a chance to try them all out.

hope this helps.

i have Comfy and i :wub: it. it's more of a bronze based brown - with lots of gold shimmer in it. gorgeous color - i highly recommend it....

as for blush, i like Cherry Fizz, Apple (which you already have), and Sunday Brunch. Sunday Brunch is highly pigmented, so a little goes a really long way.

Pick Me Up Pink - haven't tried, but i hear it's the same as Light Pink Blush bur without the shimmer. and i have tried Light Pink Blush. it's REEEEEEALLLY light, and doesn't show up at all. doesn't seem to do much.

Cozy Night Lip Gloss - haven't tried. hear good/bad things.

Chamomile, Floating Feathers, Bundled Up, Good China - i have Chamomile and Good China. just got them actually. they seem great as highlighters and bases for other eye colors. Good China is more pinky color, whereas Chamomile is a light gold (very shimmery). very pretty both of them.

Oasis, Starry Eyed, Countryside, Autumn Afternoon, Baby Bath, Scented Candles, Comfy - comments?

Oasis looks sooooooooooooooo pretty in the jar!!! it's a very shimmery golden bronze, but when applied it's kind of weird. the shimmer seem to take over, and the color itself seems to apply like a darm brown streak.... BUT do not get disillusioned! i've only tried it on my hand so far, and need more testing in order to give a better review. seems like i might just need more precatice w/ it.

Autumn Afternoon is BEAUTIFUL! a lighter In the Garden, lovely color!

Baby Bath is waaay too light and looks just liek On the Phone, which in turn looks just like scented Candles, which in turn looks just like Hot Chocolate. :doh:

Lastly any suggestions for blush? THEME PARK! it's a beautiful light apricot color with pretty subtle shimmer! I LOVE It! Soft Touch is also a pretty light pink color, perfect for pulling off that "no makeup" look. and Bisque concealer makes a great blush! very much like Nick Nack!

Actually I tried Light Pink today (had it for a like a year and never did lol), and I really liked how it turned out. I did half with/half without and I found it made my complexion nicer and eyes fresher (minimized bags). I'm thinking there must be more to pick me up pink besides no shimmer, since it's in the concealer section (thicker coverage?)

I have in the garden, which I like, so maybe I will try autumn afternoon. I have on the phone and hot chocolate, and you're right they are too light (I just use them as an all over colour, then put in the garden on the eyelid). Think I'll try chamomile, and I'll check out those blushes too.

from your list, i have tried pick me up pink and natural reflections fair.

i wore pick me up pink once as an all over face colour. because it's the same "thickness" as the concealers, it definitely had some coverage. and it's matte, which i liked. it's a pretty unnecessary product for me, i have it as a sample, and wouldn't buy it in the future.

natural reflections fair claims sun protection, but i wouldn't bet my life on it since you probably need to apply A LOT to get sufficient protection. the same goes with their foundations and stuff. as a finishing powder, i didn't like it one bit, it's not very finely milled, so it made my skin look very texturized and rough, which i find to be the case for edm foundations as well. if you like their foundations, this might work for you.

Oasis, Starry Eyed, Countryside, Autumn Afternoon, Baby Bath, Scented Candles, Comfy - comments? Earthy/gold tones look best on my eyes, any not listed here I have already :)

Diary, Bedtime Story - I thought Well Being looked bad on me. The 2nd one says "nice match with blue eyes", so wondering if these might be better.

Natural Reflection Fair - is it like a sunscreen? Side question, do their foundations/facial powders have spf?

Lastly any suggestions for blush? I have medium-dark brown hair, blue eyes, light skin (beige category of foundations)...I have Natural, Apple and New Car Smell.

Starry Eyed is really, really pretty. A medium to dark brown with almost silver undertone. I think this would work well with pretty much anyones skin tone..since it was a warm sense because its brown, but it also has the coolness of the silver undertone. Very pretty

Autumn Afternoon and Baby Bath I think go really well together. I use Baby Bath as the base and autumn afternoon as the crease shade. Very pretty..and warm looking. Autumn Afternoon is one color that can almost change color depending on who is using it.

Diary is one of my favs that I own. I use it as a crease, and use Spin Cycle as the base. Love it. Sooo pretty...its somewhere between lilac and purple..but not harsh. This combination I love..and wear very, very often.