Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
near

My dreams of becoming a model were shot down!

...not. I never in my wildest dreams thought of ever becoming a model, I know my place in life, and I want to be an Army Ranger and thats what i'm going to do. But today I was just joking around with a friend I now consider an acquaintance about the future and I says "Well you'll be seeing me on the cover of every men's underwear when I become a model haha" but then she looks at me bewildered and says (in a serious tone) "Ain't never gonna happen don't even think about it loser". I was kinda shocked, I mean I was just joking but her comment really struck me down.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Sna...us/DSC03419.jpg

Damn am I really that ugly? I work my ass off on my body, and I keep my diet as clean as possible, and even right now i'm in the process of cutting down to an even lower bf% so that I get a more ripped look, but what the heck.

That's a pretty nasty joke if that's what it was. I think you look hot, you can

model any underwear you want :D

...not. I never in my wildest dreams thought of ever becoming a model, I know my place in life, and I want to be an Army Ranger and thats what i'm going to do. But today I was just joking around with a friend I now consider an acquaintance about the future and I says "Well you'll be seeing me on the cover of every men's underwear when I become a model haha" but then she looks at me bewildered and says (in a serious tone) "Ain't never gonna happen don't even think about it loser". I was kinda shocked, I mean I was just joking but her comment really struck me down.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Sna...us/DSC03419.jpg

Damn am I really that ugly? I work my ass off on my body, and I keep my diet as clean as possible, and even right now i'm in the process of cutting down to an even lower bf% so that I get a more ripped look, but what the heck.

Well you have nice body but I can't see your FACE with that camera blocking! :doubt:

Maybe your friend was a little shocked at your comment and turn it to sacarsm- I know of some people who actually do that.

Damn dude this sounds gay but I wish i had your body.

I can't put any muscle on (I blame my asian genes) and I get fat easily so I have to run everyday just to stay at an "average" body type.

Dude your not ugly... no homo. Tons of guys would kill to have a six-pack like yours (even me..) and if girls hang out with you even if there only acquaintance then u cant be ugly.

Thanks, but i'm actually asian too (korean to be specific) O.o

And the girl acquaintance is the only friend I have thats a female. :(

:confused:

Did I accidentally log into Myspace.com instead of Acne.org?? Go create a blog or somethin and beg everyone to comment on your pic.

Jesus fuckin Christ..

Did I accidentally log into Myspace.com instead of Acne.org?? Go create a blog or somethin and beg everyone to comment on your pic.

Jesus fuckin Christ..

Jesus fuckin Christ..

dont bring jesus into this mr. bigger, he died on the cross for you. the least you could do is show some fucking respect. :D

Ok don't get off topic lol.

He posted here asking a question and that's why he posted the picture.

and no you're not ugly.

That was most assuredly a rude thing (insensitive and stupid, too!) to say to someone, to anyone, really. I am glad you do not consider her a friend anymore; a more appropriate and real response of a friend (a real friend) would have been, "Yeah, and don't forget you know me when you become a superstar!"

Calling someone a loser? That is the definition of a loser. Much luck to her in winning friends and influencing enemies...she'll collect lots of enemies with that mouth of hers.

Ok good that that person is only an acquaintance now. I would never ever tolerate someone if they said that to me no matter how bad I look if I consider that person my friend. If she was a stranger maybe I would have slapped her(I'm a girl :P) And you're not ugly! You have a great body. So screw her. That person is not fit to be your friend.

I came into this topic for a shot of a hottie with awesome b00bs, but I'm extremely disappointed. I find the lack of bewbs highly DISTURBING.

Anyway, man up, dude. You're not ugly. Get out there and do what you have to do.

ur face looks ugly. but kudos for making ur body nice. besides surgery theres not much more u can do.

Ignore her. Her opinion is worthless. If you rely on the way you look that much then god help you when you turn 40.

The problem isn't in what she said. Because nothing anyone can say should hurt how you feel about yourself. If i took to heart what everyone has said, id have probably said fuck it and ended up in the projects yelling "the raccoon falls at midnight." Lol j\k, j\k. By the way Im half Korean also and i grew up in West Virginia. Trust me I've heard it all. Chink, Chinese chicken and what not.

By the way I'm not racist against black people, or African Americans if you prefer. I now see us all as One. Just in a very difficult portion of my life i was made a target by certain groups of them. And while i was getting punched in the face and hit in the head with basketballs i would call them racists, and they would say things like "I dont hate black people." Lol ignorance is bliss, anyways it gives me a good laugh now.

You can't change what you are externally. You can\should only grow internally.

Not that it matters, but i do have a few black friends.

And by the way racism is just down right ridiculous. I mean categorizing people is just played out. I mean this in the highest sense.

The problem is the fact that you would want to be a model. I mean i cant stand those pompous ignorant people that push the agenda of "look good feel good," as i would call it. Like thats what really matters in life....

Expand your mind buddy, don't sell your soul for a walk on role in a cage.

I grew up and live in West Virginia....oh behalf of my state, I would like to apologize. Some people here are quite rude!! I now attend university, and find it refreshing that others are more open minded.

well thats one more than me =P

...The problem is the fact that you would want to be a model. I mean i cant stand those pompous ignorant people that push the agenda of "look good feel good," as i would call it. Like thats what really matters in life....

Expand your mind buddy, don't sell your soul for a walk on role in a cage.