Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ScarFAceWoman

Perfect complexion TCA Complex

Hi, I am thinking of buying the Perfect complextion tca on Ebay, but just using it plain not the cross method which I dont understand, will it do anything, to ice pick and rolling scars on its own just by putting in on the skin without the cross method or not? Is it worth the money? Is the dr. in NJ the only one who does the cross method? :-k [-X =D>

Guest Tracy

Do a search for TCA Complex.....you'll find plenty of answers in those threads.

Hi, I am thinking of buying the Perfect complextion tca on Ebay, but just using it plain not the cross method which I dont understand, will it do anything, to ice pick and rolling scars on its own just by putting in on the skin without the cross method or not? Is it worth the money? Is the dr. in NJ the only one who does the cross method? :-k  [-X  =D>

The CROSS method means "Chemical Reconstruction of Skin Scars" and is done by using a VERY high % of TCA - ideally 65% and upwards (although some have had success using 50%.) The CROSS method is suited to large scars, deep scars and ice picks. It is NOT used to treat red marks or shallow scars. If you want this method, then the thread is: http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php...d4ae8f5a1cb9939

The perfect complexion TCA is around 6-8% and although you can spot treat certain areas, is unlikely to have much influence on deep scars, but may improve (over time) the appearance of shallower scars and red marks. This is the right thread for this treatment.

They are VERY different procedures. Read through both these threads carefully and make a decision which way you are headed based on the type of scars you have.

TCA did didly squat for my skin but make things worse [-(

With complex or crossmethod?

I have tiny scars spread over my forehead. I haven't started yet but I thought the complex would be perfect for it cause they are very shallow.

It sounds so logic to me that if you peel layers of skin of very slowly your shallow scars will automaticaly improve especially on a hard area like a forehead, but I guess it isn't as easy as it sounds after all.

I just used it all over for uneven skin tone. I dont have any like deep scars, just pigmentation! Anyways I used the TCA stuff and it left like a dark mask around my face, which faded within a week and guess what no results 8-[ . So I walked around like a freaky lizard for 4 days in school for nothing! sad.gif