Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i thoguht of a new way to get rid of my acne, if you have any ideas tell me but this is what i thought id try

Ill drink 4 glasses of water a day. Limit my caffiene intake dramaticly, and limit my fast food intake to once a week (its usualy 2-3 times aweek)

Ill use clearasil ultra scrub on my face in the morning, then spot treat my acne with oxy 10. Ill do the same for before i go to bed.

I think you are heading in the right direction...but. I am not sure about using a scrub daily. If you are scrubbing your skin and making it irritated, that itself is going to cause breakouts.

Also, at some point you may want to use a moisturizer (something oil free and perhaps with sunscreen). Just a thought.

What kind of acne are you getting and is it mild, moderate, severe?

I think you are heading in the right direction...but. I am not sure about using a scrub daily. If you are scrubbing your skin and making it irritated, that itself is going to cause breakouts.

Also, at some point you may want to use a moisturizer (something oil free and perhaps with sunscreen). Just a thought.

What kind of acne are you getting and is it mild, moderate, severe?

[/quote

I got mild acne,but how often should i use the scrub then. all i do is rub it in. Not to mention it says to use it 2-3 times aday.

I would only use a scrub once or twice a week at most. Try something gentler for everyday. I know a lot of people swear by Cetaphil cleaners. I personally like Neutrogena products.

Sounds good. What im doing. About half a 2 litre bottle a day. and fast foods to once a week. I say it works very well. Limit the scrub to twice a week though. Every 2 to 3 days or else your face will change colour. ( My friends face turned White O.O)