Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I purchased taurine and calcium d glucarate because i'm on DIM and i read around the board that either of them should be taken with DIM. I've been on DIM for almost a month now and the other day I took taurine and i had the worst breakout I've had since being on DIM, could it be the taurine breaking me out or maybe the 1% paulas choice BHA gel i've been using (i kind of doubt that its the bha because I've actually seen great results from it). I currently take 3 natures way DIM pills a day at the same time and I took one taurine 1000mg pill the same time as DIM. Today I didn't take any taurine because If thats whats breaking me out, I dont want it to get worse. Help..

Also. When I began taking DIM i took 2 pills a day and i experienced headaches but after about a week or two they went away, then when I increased my dose to 3 pills along with taurine I started getting those headaches again, I read in a topic on here that when you overload your liver with too many supplements you start to get those headaches, could I be taking too many pills?

I purchased taurine and calcium d glucarate because i'm on DIM and i read around the board that either of them should be taken with DIM. I've been on DIM for almost a month now and the other day I took taurine and i had the worst breakout I've had since being on DIM, could it be the taurine breaking me out or maybe the 1% paulas choice BHA gel i've been using (i kind of doubt that its the bha because I've actually seen great results from it). I currently take 3 natures way DIM pills a day at the same time and I took one taurine 1000mg pill the same time as DIM. Today I didn't take any taurine because If thats whats breaking me out, I dont want it to get worse. Help..

Also. When I began taking DIM i took 2 pills a day and i experienced headaches but after about a week or two they went away, then when I increased my dose to 3 pills along with taurine I started getting those headaches again, I read in a topic on here that when you overload your liver with too many supplements you start to get those headaches, could I be taking too many pills?

You should probably take 1 DIM capsule w/ 1,000 mg of Taurine at each meal (3 times a day). Do not take all the DIM pills at one time...space it out. Seriously I think that people that are experiencing initial breakouts with DIM/Taurine are detoxing and purging. You have to keep pushing past this initial stage.

Thanks, I'll try that out. I really didnt think it was an initial outbreak since I've been on DIM for almost a month with the same results but that could be what it is.