Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RavNouS

Good products for a "regime"

Hey all,

I've been looking into purchasing the PanOxyl 10% Bar to add to my current regime ( which as of now only involves applying BP morning and night with a little bit of moisturizer ). Basically I'm having trouble creating my own effective regime. I know that everyones skin is different... I'm just looking for a basic structure which I can add products to... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Cleanser-You said you want to get the PanOxyl bar

Treatment-Since you are using BP that would be it for you

Moisturiser

Also if your skin is dry, exfoliating once a week or however many times your skin likes it.

Basic! Lol..That's waht I do anyway. Of course you can add some other steps to it.

Cleanser-You said you want to get the PanOxyl bar

Treatment-Since you are using BP that would be it for you

Moisturiser

Also if your skin is dry, exfoliating once a week or however many times your skin likes it.

Basic! Lol..That's waht I do anyway. Of course you can add some other steps to it.

Thanks for the suggestions!... what would you reccomend for oily skin?...

Using BP will eventually dry your skin out although some parts will still be oily. But I think exfoliation is necessary no matter if you have dry or oily skin. Although some people don't think so. Especially with BP your skin will flake...That is if you use it all over your face. If you spot treat it won't be so bad. Also moisturiseeee...LOL

Using BP will eventually dry your skin out although some parts will still be oily. But I think exfoliation is necessary no matter if you have dry or oily skin. Although some people don't think so. Especially with BP your skin will flake...That is if you use it all over your face. If you spot treat it won't be so bad. Also moisturiseeee...LOL

great... thanks!