Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi, I have really oily skin and I heard alot of you say that b5 decreses oil production, my question is have any of you noticed hair loss while on this, because im already having issues with thining hair and I don't want to make it worse.

I have been taking B5 for just about 2 weeks, and today i noticed some hair falling out. I haven't gone bald or anything, but i've never seen hair come off in the shower and in my hands like it's doing now.

Well at least consider this, almost everyone else here has claimed to have had great results with B5, and i've only heard of one other person who has experienced hair loss while on it. Besides, you could always start taking it, and stop if you get side effects.

I really don't know if I've experienced any hairloss. I only started looking at my comb and hair line once I started B5. I thought I was losing some hair because it would be in the comb and some hairs might fall if I run my fingers through my hair but then I read that it's totally normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day. My roommate has really long black hair and after every shower there's a handful of hair, seriously. He has a very full, healthy head of hair so this type of shedding is normal. I really worried one morning when I woke up and my hair felt like I really needed a shower, although I shampoo everyday, then I stood on a dark carpet and just kept running my fingers through my hair and I kept watching hairs fall. But again it was only like 15 or so hairs and we shed in the morning so by the end of the day I'm certainly did not pass 100 and probably didn't even come close. I have to admit that when I first got scared I dropped my dose down from 6g to 2g a day. 2g seems to be working and I really don't think it will cause any problems, plus I take b-complex100, 3mg biotin, zinc, and C.