Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearskins

GUYS! i didnt wear foundation to school yesterday

Yes i am a guy. As gay as it sounds, i used to use foundation. oh and im not gay. It just made me feel sososos much more confident.

I LOVE ACCUTANE. i just 4got to wear it today, and i still felt good.

I havnt forgotten to put it on, in a hole year! im so happy:D

Yes i am a guy. As gay as it sounds, i used to use foundation. oh and im not gay. It just made me feel sososos much more confident.

Hello I am IFB and I am an asshole!

Hello IFB!!!

Your grammar needs a little fine tuning.

Best Of Luck with the I'm not gay thing.

I apologize......

Hello I am IFB and I am an asshole!

Hello IFB!!!

Your grammar needs a little fine tuning.

Best Of Luck with the I'm not gay thing.

I apologize......

i know foundation makes you feel more confident, but it's just wrong in my eyes for a guy to wear it

It's wrong for a girl to drink beer and stay out partying till early hours of the morning, they should stay in the kitchen where they belong, cooking and cleaning like 60-70 years ago.

If you (being a girl) loose your hair to alopecia areata due to accutane. I See it as wrong that you should wear a hairpiece, you should have to shave any of your leftover hair like men generally do.

Again i am just giving examples, i don't believe in either of the above.

Come on now, in this day and age guys should be able to do (within reason) pretty much everything girls do and vice versa. If girls can 'dig' guyliner, whats the problem with a bit of foundation, i know i wear it whenever the hell i feel like it. I even tell my friends if they ask. What they gonna do?

aye im not into it myself, but in sayin that i recently purchased teeth whitener, and im on accutane...whats the difference? all are enhancements

props bro, glad the tane is doin its job

first of all to the dicks heads with the rude msgs GET OVER YOURSRLF! men can do whatever they want and you know he didnt mean gay in a negitve way.

Im so happy that you didnt wear make up and your still felt great! im 2 months in on my accutane course and my skin is almost clear! im wearing way less make up, but i cant wait till the day i dont have to wear eny! GONGRATS!

wow how do u get away with it? i only put foundation on once and that was coz my sister put it on me to cover a few spots for picture day then i never put it again. But allt he girls noticed straight away that i was wearing it :-S

okay wtf is with you guys?? congrats!!!!! im so happy for you!! dont pay attention to the above assholes.

Gay just because you conceal your acne? You have to be American to believe such a thing. Every guy with an acne problem here in Scandinavia use something to conceal it and noone calls them/us gay.