Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started taking 50mg of zinc a day everyday since monday, and it has done me wonders. i don't want to speak too soon but usually about an hour after i wash my face, I have TONS of oil around my nose and forehead, but i washed my face TWELVE hours ago and still do not have any oil, ANY oil. i hope this proves to be successful. just thought you all should know...

Yeah, Zinc has prevented me from breakout since one year ago! I love Zinc! Great to know that it helps you too.

can you take zinc if you taking antibiotics and mulit vits????

many thanks

Yeah, Zinc has prevented me from breakout since one year ago! I love Zinc! Great to know that it helps you too.

many thanks

I heard you can as long as you do NOT take more than 50-75 mg of zinc through supplements a day. I'm taking an antibiotic right now that works like garbage...

many thanks

I heard you can as long as you do NOT take more than 50-75 mg of zinc through supplements a day. I'm taking an antibiotic right now that works like garbage...

i am taking lymecyclin 1x daily in the morning on empty stomach and they seem to be working really well, but i only have mild - moderate acne. thanks for your help.