Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JessicaRyan

little bumps under skin

hi everyone! can anyone give me advice?? im starting my 3rd week on the regimen and im getting little bumps coming up under my skin that was not there before. Why is this happening???? Is this normal and will they dissapear quickly??... Before i took the regimen i started to use the birth control yaz and i never had acne until i took that stupid birth control for about 2 months(i stopped taking it) and i got bumps on my cheeks and i have red scars that will not go away but they are fading some but these little new bumps are scaring me... i think i might be close to starting my period because my body is adjusting back but please comment and let me know your opinion help me out please:) GOD BLESS

same thing is happening to me but it's been since i started. but i just used bp no birth control.

it looks like a rash.

i think we both are allergic to bp and we need to stop using it!

this sucks. i really thought it was going to work.

i guess i need to move onto something else now.

same thing is happening to me but it's been since i started. but i just used bp no birth control.

it looks like a rash.

i think we both are allergic to bp and we need to stop using it!

this sucks. i really thought it was going to work.

i guess i need to move onto something else now.

well mine does not look like a rash at all though... the bumps might be coming up maybe i might have had them already and the bp is bringing them out... but i need a girls oppinion??? When you are about to start do you break out some while on the regimen or is the regimen suppose to prevent that?? I have only been on it for 3 weeks though so i dunno