Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boyfromtheUS

Elicina and VIT C

Hey guys im looking into products to help reduce redmarks and such. Well I heard about some elicina product? Is this good? My main question is tho...Does vitamin C help at all? my mom has this HUGEEEE collection of products based on Vitamin C. It's from Serious Skin Care, and i tihnk its mainly meant for older people so there skin can stay youthful. But i heard somethin about vita c and scars n marks. anyone have any info regarding this? Thanks alot:)smile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

I have mainly shallow scars and i used Elicina, a tub of it costing quite a lot. To be honest i did not notice any difference at all, my wallet was lighter though....

It does work for me! I exfoliate my skin with one of those micropeeling towels every other day and use elicina right after. I have noticed that by agrevating my sking before using the cream, I get amazing results. My pimples go away within a day or so and the red marks fade rightaway. I think it has also decreased my breakouts by about 80%. The first week it made my face look so bad but by the second week I was almost clear.

=D> =D>

its not bad for red marks though although it takes about 3 weeks before i noticed anything.