Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raquelle

Bio Oil Reviews..

Recommended Posts

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about bio-oil. I've been using it religiously for about a week and haven't seen much improvement. I have several red marks left over from acne on my chest. They aren't indented which I guess is good, but they just won't go away. On the bio-oil website there's a review saying that it helps indented scars so I'm wondering if it's better for that kind of treatment or for helping remove red marks.

Have any of you used bio oil? Have you seen positive/negative results? How long did it really take to start seeing improvement?

Link to post

From my understanding, it takes up to a month to see results when using Bio Oil. I started using it about 3 or so weeks ago and due to it being a new part of my regimen, I forget to use it sometimes, but I use it only at night because even though it isn't really greasy, it still gives my face a little extra shine on top of my oily skin that I'm not real fond of. So far I have noticed improvement, though. My cheeks have red marks that are moderate and they are definitely fading and several people I see everyday are telling me my skin is looking better.

So hang in there a little longer and you should start seeing some results. If you are using it 2 to 3 times a day, I'd imagine it won't be much longer. And of course it also depends on everything else you are doing. I definitely suggest using it on top of everything else you are using on your face and body as it is the key part to fading the red marks and you don't want to chance washing it off with other products.

Link to post

hmm..i have bio oil that i've barely used..maybe i should start using.. thnx for info

Link to post

I just bought it about 4 days ago at walgreens, and It seems to be working somewhat, I hate how oily it is though, I love emu oil though you should really considering invetsting in it it works sooo well, in my opinion. This is the site I purchase from hope you maybe become interested and it works for you!

Link to post

So is emu oil good for treating red marks?

I may try it if I don't really see improvements with bio-oil. But I guess it's best to stick to bio-oil for at least a month to see if it fades any of my marks.

Thanks for the replies everyone!