Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lukw

i got a question for you guys

I've been noticing that in my stool are a quiet a few white specs which draws a concern for me. well anyways, i've been doing a little bit of research on the specs and don't seem to conclude on what i really may have. so maybe you guys can help me out. So i was thinking that i have may have parasites, candida, trouble digesting, or could be food that im eat? so tell me what you guys think and i've notice this problem has been going on for a least a couple months with just about every stool i take. Thanks for your help Luke

well i do eat fruit quiet a bit but i haven't been really paying attention to everything that i eat.

yah well i'll take a closer look and see if its worms that im getting rid of. where can i get tested for parasites to make sure i have them before i buy something like paragone?

I've been on a diet of strictly fruits, nuts, and seeds for close to a month and never noticed anything white in my stool, nor have I ever heard of white specs in stool.

Weird...