Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crichel

DKR starting to stop working after two years

I've been on the regime for over two years and until recently it kept my skin almost perfect. Every few months I might experience a very minor breakout but would quickly dissappear under the BP.

Since January though my skin has started to deteriorate, and now I almost always have constant breakouts. There still quite moderate but they keep getting worse, and are really difficult to accept after two years of clear skin.

I am applying even more BP, useing the same products (Dan's stuff) and applying the regime just as diligently as before - I have never missed a session. And there have been no diet of lifestyle changes.

I would really appreciate any advice on what might be causing this...??

Are you exfoliating at all? Dead skin can cause some serious breakout.

No, thats a good point actually as my skin has been very dry skin recently, leaving lots of dead skin cells. When I walk to work in the mornings it seems to dry out my skin even straight after moisturising, which also might explain why its started to break out in the last few months as its winter, and the wind seems to take away moisture

Thanks for the tip will try exfoliating