Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LaLa2006

flat shoes and jeans

I was wondering if you all think that flat shoes like these: shoes

would look good w/ flare jeans. hmm idk? and how do people wear em? with or w/out socks? i have never worn these type of shoes.

i saw a girl wearing ones like these with black thin socks and flare jeans..i thought it made her outfit a lil dressy. when i wear dressy/nice tops i wear pumas and i think it woudl look better if i had nice shoes like this.

cute! i love ballet slippers. i have a pair like these, not these exactly, but similar, that i wear with my jeans. the jeans arent flared, but they are bootcut, and im thinking as long as the flare isnt huge, it should look cute. i wear mine without socks and i cuff the bottom of my jeans just a bit so that they dont drag.

I heart flats. They're so comfy. I also wear mine with jeans. Like Jai, mine are bootcut as well so I'm not sure of the significant difference with those vs. flare. They look good with or without socks - just depends on the outfit and mood.

thanks for the info!

i have some skinny flare jeans that arent open that much..thats why i bought the pumas. i have kswiss shoes but it bunched up the jeans a lot because they werent as flared as my other jeans. most jeans are made nowadays with a skinny flare so i need to find new shoes.. and with spring/summer coming up i wanted to check out these flats.

thanks!

I own about a billion pairs of flat ballet shoes, I'm tall so I stray away from heels on a day to day basis and I'm not a fan of runners, so I turn to flats. I love love love them, and I wear them 90% of the time with jeans. Small flares, boot cuts, and skinny jeans, and I think they look cute with all three. :razz::dance:

Why not skinny jeans? I'm a dude and I hate when girls wear flared jeans. Boot cut is ok but too flared and I'm embarrassed to walk with her. (happened to me a few days ago)

i lovelove flats! im not sure how they would look with flared jeans... but i looove mine with my wide leg trousers from gap. they're super cute!

Why not skinny jeans? I'm a dude and I hate when girls wear flared jeans. Boot cut is ok but too flared and I'm embarrassed to walk with her. (happened to me a few days ago)

would look good w/ flare jeans. hmm idk? and how do people wear em? with or w/out socks? i have never worn these type of shoes.

i saw a girl wearing ones like these with black thin socks and flare jeans..i thought it made her outfit a lil dressy. when i wear dressy/nice tops i wear pumas and i think it woudl look better if i had nice shoes like this.

those are adorable and a very reasonable price! Yes, those would look awesome with jeans in my opinion and I wouldnt wear socks, Id recommend wearing knee high nylons

I love wearing flat shoes with flare jeans. [Then again I'd probably wear flats with just about anything. They are comfy.]

I make sure to wear some cute sock though with them, I have a thing for collecting the knee highs from places like forever21 and such. :wub:

those are adorable and a very reasonable price! Yes, those would look awesome with jeans in my opinion and I wouldnt wear socks, Id recommend wearing knee high nylons

I wear ballet flats all the time....no socks. And yeah with flaired jeans. I don't like jeans that are too flaired...boot cut or slightly flaired. I hate skinny jeans. Not all girls can wear them. I'm just under 5'0" tall, and I'm curvy.....yeah I wear a size 0, but I have a butt and I have thighs, and I don't have the longest leags either......The slight flair on the bottom of my jeans kinda balances things out......and I wear them with ballet flats all the time...

i think flats look really cute with skinny jeans

i dont really like flared jeans cuz they always are too big on my calves and look ridiculous.

I hate ballet flats, I think they are hideous...but, I do think they look OK on some people with skinny jeans. I hate flaired jeans too...I'm more of a slim bootcut kind of girl myself.

I hate ballet flats, I think they are hideous...but, I do think they look OK on some people with skinny jeans. I hate flaired jeans too...I'm more of a slim bootcut kind of girl myself.

Oh yea, those flats rock! I'm thinking about getting that pair myself...I'm really tall, so flats at least make sure I'm not taller than my guy :)