Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

So I used to come here oct-dec last year, tried out dan's regimen, but couldn't really take it. I went back to my old regimen but kept using Dan's BP on my neck/chest/back every other night. Well, I don't really get acne much there anymore. My bad area is my chin. I get cysts that will turn pustular and/or just pustules. Since my neck and chest are so much better using it every other night, could I benefit at all using it that often on my chin, too, and use my other reg. on the rest of my face?

BTW, I just started drinking burdock extract and green smoothies, and also using Aztec Secret healing clay. I think I will stick with these for a few weeks and if my acne gets better, then I will not use the BP.

My bad area is my chin as well, I'm wondering though, did you have red marks before your regimen? How'd you get rid of them?

what IS your regimen?

My bad area is my chin as well, I'm wondering though, did you have red marks before your regimen? How'd you get rid of them?

what IS your regimen?

Last year, up until August, my skin was very very good. And before then, i had never had pimples on my chin. Then I just started breaking out there and I started panicing pretty much, using different things. I stumbled upon this and tried it out but it just made me too dry and red, but that was using it every day. I do get red marks now whenever a pimple goes away.

Anyway, my regimen right now and when my skin was great last year, is :

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Cleanser AM and PM

Paula's Choice 2% BHA AM and PM

SkinBiology CP Serum PM

Emu Oil AM and PM