Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leepinglizards

Scars, red marks, and hyperpigmentation...

Can a recently healing pimple appear as a scar and then fade in time? Is it possible that some red marks left behind from acne appear as scars but then fade in time? I have red marks and hyperpigmentation and some of them look like shallow scars, can this be because the skin is still in the process of healing? Or will I have these scar looking red marks forever?

They wont look reddish purple forever :D they will eventually turn into skin colour.

It takes a while though and probably every single person has different healing times,

I did tca cross on feb 4th and now some of the saucer scars i treated are red again after being skin tone :(

i wasnt in the sun either and had sun block on them so i hope the redness goes away fast.

They wont look reddish purple forever :D they will eventually turn into skin colour.

It takes a while though and probably every single person has different healing times,

I did tca cross on feb 4th and now some of the saucer scars i treated are red again after being skin tone :(

i wasnt in the sun either and had sun block on them so i hope the redness goes away fast.

I hate scars =( I was wondering if the scars start out being red and then turn skin tone. Cuz I have some scars that are from recent pimples but they are red since they are like maybe a month or two old and I wanna know if the color fades in with the skin. At least if they are going to be scars they can blend in with my skin...but do they?

yes thats what i meant,

even the deepest scars i have turned normal colour again. eventually

there must be something that can speed up the process but its too late for me now,