Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know where I can find 2% (or higher) salicylic acid without a prescription in the form of liquid? I'm having decent results with the Noxema treatment I'm using in the form of pads soaked in it, but they dry out to fast thhe way they're stacked in the container so I'd like to find the actual liquid and just soak it on a cotton ball and try that three times a day.

I can't find any though, so if you know where I could find it please reply. {: Thank you loads.

Paula's Choice, which I know a lot of people around the org like and purchase online, has a 2% liquid, also gel, also lotion, because I just read their website the other day and purchased samples of lots of things lol. http://shop.paulaschoice.com/product/225/8

I know there are other online sites that sell liquids 2% SA as I've seen them before but don't know the names or have any experience with them. I also saw some liquid AHA and BHA products at my health food store, so you could give yours a ring. OR, you could call the stores you shop at and simply ask the cosmetics counter person.

Good luck - I know you'll find something you like!