Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geekygal

Cleavage Spots

Ok, so I have a tendency to break out in my cleavage, and the area right above it. No other area of my body (besides my face) is so prone to horrible zits. It sucks. A lot. My skin there is a lot paler than on my face, so my makeup won't cover the spots without being really obvious. I'm wearing a shirt today with a little "keyhole" embellishment on the neckline, and if the shirt moves, it's possible to see these stupid zits.

Since I started the treatment I'm on, my shoulders have been much clearer (although they weren't too bad to begin with), my face is (slowly) getting a bit clearer, but the cleavage seems to be getting worse.

GAH!

Anyone have any tips on how to deal with this? I'm always careful to wash the area every day when I shower, and I'm worried that using BP will bleach my clothes... I don't know what else I can do!

I think you should buy yourself a few cotton t-shirts to sleep in, something that you won't feel bad about ruining, and apply BP overnight.

I think you should buy yourself a few cotton t-shirts to sleep in, something that you won't feel bad about ruining, and apply BP overnight.

I agree. Slather some bp on at night, generously.

I have the same problem. BP worked for a while until it got much worse so now I'm on accutane. I'm using bio oil now for the red marks though. I wish you luck!

I'd suggest exfoliating that area to make it less oily. I have spot areas on my body too where I'd break out (especially my back) but exfoliating cleared it right up.

Gahhhh - I hate this too!

I really like my boobs they're part of my body i actually feel good about, yet spots have to bloody ruin them for me. Makes me feel so unfeminine and its so annoying in summer or when you want to wear I nice top :boohoo:

Touch wood my chest has recently been clear. :dance:

I dont know your thoughts on sunbed tanning but I found using a sunbed really helped. I have to be careful with body moisturizers like Palmers cocoa butter cause they dont do it any good. I've used BP before at night and just worn a tatty nightie that I dont really care about. If you tend to get a random spot now and then try putting a plaster over it I find when I take the plaster off the spot has gone down and if it hasnt then at least the plaster has stopped u picking at it. x