Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smile again

ate some sushi!

i thought i was doing good by getting some sushi today, veggie ones with brown rice.

ate about 4 or 5 while researching on here about it lol!

turns out its bad! dam they tasted good too! bubt i understand why there bad.

anyone break out after eating 4 or 5? or ya think it takes more? i know im over thinking and being paranoid, but im so close to being breakout free that i dont wanna regress!!

i thought i was doing good by getting some sushi today, veggie ones with brown rice.

anyone break out after eating 4 or 5? or ya think it takes more? i know im over thinking and being paranoid, but im so close to being breakout free that i dont wanna regress!!

Why would sushi be bad???..its actually very good for you

how many people in japan do you think have acne..probably alot less than here in the states..Most of the asian people ive seen, from any country, have the clearest skin

mmmm love suchi. unagiii. :wub:

how many people in japan do you think have acne..probably alot less than here in the states..Most of the asian people ive seen, from any country, have the clearest skin

mmmm love suchi. unagiii. :wub:

Japaneses have really nice skin. but other Asians, barely do.

Lol 4 or 5? C'mon that won't do anything to you! When i go out for sushi i usually manage to eat around 30. I mean im full after around 22 but i cant resist heaven in my mouth. And that doesnt do much harm lol

With all you praising sushi, I agree. It is my favourite thing to eat. And if you love sushi like i do, and are not in any financial position to spend 40$+ on it very often, then i can safely assume thats wed never give up this great delicacy for a few pimples lol.

But for those saying that its unlikely to give u any problems, i disagree. Raw fish has higher levels of iodine and more than 150mg of iodine a day can cause some problems. But since sushi is not a regular part of my diet, its all good.

Wasaaaaaaaabiiiiiiiiii!

so perhaps the high levels of iodine in the seaweed and fish and the added sugars not too bad after all?

so perhaps the high levels of iodine in the seaweed and fish and the added sugars not too bad after all?

stop talking about sushi.))))

I wish I could eat suchi everyday.:) I luv them.

I think it would make me super healthy.

Is it me or miso soup tastes aweful?

I've never broken out from eating sushi; but I do only eat the veggie sushi rolls with no extra soy sauce. Darn, mouth watering now.

MMMMmmm... sushi is so GOOD... Dragon rolls, California Rolls, Spicy Tuna, and especially Shrimp Tempura.. Man this thread makes me hungry.

Shushi has never had any effect on me regarding acne. But it sure does make me incredibly full.