Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Khrysalis

Neutrogena on the Spot vs. Dan's Treatment

Hi all. I just switched to Dan's Treatment yesterday, after using Neutrogena on the Spot for over 2 weeks. My skin definitely likes Dan's BP better. I'm using more BP than ever (a full 2 pumps is a very healthy portion) and my skin is LESS dry and irritated than with NOTS!!! Perhaps because it's a gel and glides on so much smoother and easier than the other stuff, making the application process just that much gentler on the skin. Anyway, I'm just amazed! :D

Debra

i agree, i think Dans BP is way more effective and easier to apply then anything I've tried.

Still, I'm going to save my Neutrogena on the Spot. See if it's effective as a spot treatment with its propensity to dry. :idea:

Actually, my skin dried out MORE with Dan's BP (and it's getting used to it now). I do like how it glides easier, though.. and it doesn't have little white balls of treatment forming when I apply moisturizer. But my vote is for DAN's BP.. still saving my NeutOntheSpot for later =)