Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~ Honey ~

Milk thistle and Psyllium husk

i went to the health shop and bought Milk thistle and psyllium husk (but not in pills, i bought seeds)

so when should i take them, and how long will it take to see/notice improvment?

sould i expect a IB from the MT?

and what is the best way to take the pysilliumseeds?

thanks =)

I take psyllium husk twice a day, 30 minutes before meals. I've heard that milk thistle is good for the liver and improves acne, has anyone tried it?

I take psyllium husks in between meals, unless it is a bad meal, then I take it with the meal.

I tried milk thistle, and it made the right side of my face(the liver side) break out due to the detoxifying effect. I have no stopped. You are supposed to do 2 weeks on, 2weeks off iirc

i took milk thistle too but it had absolutely no effect which i find weird since i think the liver is one root of the whole acne problem...

honey let me just say that you are definitely on the right track. Not quite there but you are very very warm in comparison to the majority of topics in the holistic forums. You just need to know about timing your psyllium husk dosages.

honey let me just say that you are definitely on the right track. Not quite there but you are very very warm in comparison to the majority of topics in the holistic forums. You just need to know about timing your psyllium husk dosages.

auww... :D thank you, i try my best :angel:

okei so i've been taking the Milk thistle for 4 days now, and to be honest.. i haven't seen anything besides two small whiteheads on the right side of my face (could this be the liver purging?)

i take one in the morning and one by night.

i will report other notifications...

i haven't been that regular with the psylliums seed, cause i feel that im shoving myself with supps lately... so i'll get back to that.

Try apple cider vinegar Demorph, it's good for liver and kidneys. I take four 400mg capsules.