Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Sol

My mom is the best. . . found a great moisturizer

During the summer my family and I went to the Mall of America in Minnesota. While there we were drawn to a stand that offered Aloe Vera moisturizing cream. Like most people, we were immediately drawn away but the seller just wouldn't lay off and told us to just try it. We did and my mom was hooked and bought it. I didn't think much about it until now when I ran out of moisturizer and was looking for something to put on. That's when I found my mom's Corium 21 Aloe Vera cream. Basically it's awesome. It brings a automatic glow to your skin and doesn't chunk up the bp, which sometimes leaves white residue. It's seriously great, and this is what I plan on using from now on. It's a blend of many varieities of Aloe Vera. I just can't believe that it was under my nose this whole time. Here check it out www.aloeveracream.com

Did you buy this in the summer? How does it hold up in the heat with makeup on? I'm anticipating this to be my next hurdle come summer.

Is it just me, or are the ingredients not listed anywhere on that website? I'm asking because if it doesn't contain a reliable sunscreen, you're not protecting your skin enough.

Catlover: I don't wear make-up, but when i bought it the woman told me that I could put it on then wait a little while then put other things like topicals or the other way around.

Jenaphile: I was wondering about the sunscreen thing too, and I have the moisturizer and it has the ingredients on the bottle. I could list them if you'd like.

El Sol