Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jay6

On Regimen, Eat Healthy but..

Eat Healthy, don't touch junk food, exercise daily, get enough sunlight, taking DIM.. yet i'm still looking really pale and unhealthy. Not just lighter, but really pale. I even live 5mins from the beach and look as white as Acne.org colors. It's making my acne look WAY worse then it really is and i've run out of ideas. If anyone knows what I should try i'd greatly appreciate it.

Please help before I go insane!

:shock:

Lol loads of girls here would want to look like that. For what reason I don't know. Eat more orange coloured fruits that is sure to make you more yellow LOL. Sorry I really don't know how I can help you. I on the other hand have healthy skin colour due to my ethnicity but I have really pale lips..So I always look like I'm sick.

Eat Healthy, don't touch junk food, exercise daily, get enough sunlight, taking DIM.. yet i'm still looking really pale and unhealthy. Not just lighter, but really pale. I even live 5mins from the beach and look as white as Acne.org colors. It's making my acne look WAY worse then it really is and i've run out of ideas. If anyone knows what I should try i'd greatly appreciate it.

Please help before I go insane!

:shock:

I think it differs between people. When I eat anything 'junkish' i'll break out the next day =(

I became pale when I got Acne. but i've tried alot of things since and i'm still pale =( lol

People say it isn't good for you, I can see why for some people, but i'd say start using a tanning machine if you really want some colour in your skin. I used to be very pale, worked at a gym and got tanning machines for free, now nearly a year after using them I still have a darker colour in my skin than I ever did.

It will also clear your skin up to, probably.

If Thomas sees this, he can back me up. :)

I'm coming to the conclusion that it's not probably what you are eating, but more of what you're not eating (i.e. vitamin deficiencies).