Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awong01

Anyone tried diluting their TCA?

Anyone had any success in diluting their 50% or 100% TCA? I want to make it around 6% or 7% - which is the same strength as the TCA Complex.

smile.gif

imbue,

Do you know what the buffering agent they use is?

Thanks, Anna

Anna,

are you seeing any results from your diluted TCA?

I know you mentioned you thought your skin was fragile. I've been thinking about you because I too had the most fragile skin ever! Brushing up against things could scrape skin off my face! Anyway I've been eating tons of coconut chips (dried coconut from wholefoods) for a week now and my skin is becoming so thick like I remember it to be as a child. I feel like darts would bounce off it. And its supposedly great for hypothyroid. I usually sleep with two covers at night and all week I've actually been so warm I havent needed so many layers and covers. I don't think I was hypothyroid (was tested) but I can tell a difference in body temp and energy.

Maybe give the coconut a try?

yea.. Julie says there are special boosters that turn off your skin from over burning . I believe in that b/c i was very aggressive in applying TCA and i wasn't left with any trauma scars .. I got some out of 20% TCA .. I will continue and search for products that work on scars.

No, Julie doesn't list the ingredients to her products.

And wouldn't reveal them when asked.

JLP,

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I diluted the 100% to create 65% TCA for CROSS. I haven't used it for anything else. I was merely stating that I had performed the dilution myself and it could be done.

I will definitely think about trying the coconut remedy! Do you think they'll mind if I drink Pina Colada's at work? biggrin.gif/ Even better if it helps the thyroid as I have had problems with that too.

Thanks again!

Anna