Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PrznKing

I need something basic to put on at night...

My skin is pretty in good condition right now..

No breakouts. If I do, it's 1 or 2 medium ones once a month or something that go away quickly.

I don't use a moisturizer. (My skin isn't dry and not oily. Normal)

And if I DO get a pimple, I use BenzaClin which I use to spot treat the pimple. It's the best IMO because it dries it up fast.

So I need something for overall health of my skin and if anything ti help red mars.

I've used Tea Tree Oil and it helped very mildly with the acne (but not as well as BenzaClin) so I'm not using it anymore as it doesn't help with red marks.

So what's good for red marks that I can use at night? And at night specifically because in the mornings, it'll make my skin too oily probably and I don't need that. :)

If you're looking for something to help with redmarks, try a mild AHA solution. I've heard good things about the Alpha Hydrox line and Neutrogena Healthy Skin. If you want a product for basic skin maintenance as well as mild exfoliation for the redmarks try something like Paula's Choice 1% Gel or lotion.

If you're looking for something to help with redmarks, try a mild AHA solution. I've heard good things about the Alpha Hydrox line and Neutrogena Healthy Skin. If you want a product for basic skin maintenance as well as mild exfoliation for the redmarks try something like Paula's Choice 1% Gel or lotion.

That gel is designed as a leave-on product, you don't have to wash it immediately after applying. $18 might sound like a lot, but it should last you anywhere from 4-5 months. You only need a small amount each time you apply.. It's a well-formulated product and it's reasonably priced compared to other ones out there.

I should also mention that they're offering $3 shipping on all orders during the month of April, so that's definitely something to take advantage of.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=21503

http://shop.paulaschoice.com/product/one-p...-aha-exfoliants

So the Alpha Hydrox one is specifically for redmarks and it's stronger? But the Paula one is lighter but still helps?

Should I use the more concentrated one as I'm using it for night only?

BTW...I'm planning on buying some chemical peels and doing them at home. If that's the case, should I get the milder Paula one?

And is AHA the only things that help maintain and help remarks? What are general products are out there? (general, because I want to research on my own too :))

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=21503

http://shop.paulaschoice.com/product/one-p...-aha-exfoliants

So the Alpha Hydrox one is specifically for redmarks and it's stronger? But the Paula one is lighter but still helps?

Should I use the more concentrated one as I'm using it for night only?

BTW...I'm planning on buying some chemical peels and doing them at home. If that's the case, should I get the milder Paula one?

And is AHA the only things that help maintain and help remarks? What are general products are out there? (general, because I want to research on my own too :))

Ahh thanks!

I'm reading that and it said that once I stop using the product that my skin will go back to normal? So I don't think I'll even use it and stick to getting a chemical peel because I don't want to be dependent on products.