Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meestaspakles

Finally finished Accutane, but of course...

I have now a lot of red marks and some minor acne scars leftover and it sucks! Can someone please point me in the right direction? Is there a recommended product that works for a lot people by any chance or any info at all on how to improve my current condition :(

Red marks will fade away eventually so you do not have to worry about that although it may take a good 6 mths for it to fade totally. But if you want to speed thing up then you can alway try IPL to speed the healing process although I deem that unnecessary.

As for the scars, you can try the new fractional laser or fraxel which is not too harsh on skin compare to the old CO2 laser.

I have now a lot of red marks and some minor acne scars leftover and it sucks! Can someone please point me in the right direction? Is there a recommended product that works for a lot people by any chance or any info at all on how to improve my current condition :(

Try the red mark and scar forum. I am sure there are a ton of recommendations there.

I finished my course on mid-January. The red marks do take a while to fade...It took forever to fade when I was on it..like it won't go away. But after 1 or 2 months, I can start to see the red marks are slowly disappear..still there, but less obvious now...So, hang in there..