Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swab

i have to eat out everyday, where should i go

i am always trying to eat better but i just dont know where to go.... theres rarely food in my house so i always go out to eat. i try to get healty"ER" then like mcdonalds. like subway n chinease n well i dont know

what are some good places to eat at for $10 or less.

im trying to gain weight BADLY im so skinny but i dont want to eat food that will make me breakout

so name some good places, i notice burgers and fries are the worse thing for my skin everytime i eat either or, i break out real bad

Thank You

Subway is not as good as it seems.

I suggest Chipotle, if you have one near. It supplies 800 calories, assuming you skip on the rice and tortilla.

That's too bad because it doesn't really seem like most restaurants exactly have the health of their customers in mind. There are too many things to beware of when eating out, I don't really bother most of the time. You could try just going to steakhouses and just ordering steak and veg? I don't know if that is in yr price range, it certainly is not the most economical means of satisfying yr hunger. If eating out is your only option you could just try going to a grocery/health food store and buy things you don't have to cook. You could buy eggs, canned fish (tuna, salmon, sardines), [overpriced] salad mixes, or other veg.

But then again if you only have to eat out because yr house has no food, then why not just go shopping?

Why wouldn't you just spend your money on healthy food from the grocery store instead of blowing it on fast food crap? There are lots of fatty foods you can buy that are acne friendly rather than eating bad fats that destroy your skin, like ice cream.

Just some common sense ;)

You are gonna be happier with what your choices are if you just spend your money and put some food in your house that you can make and take with you. Im guessing you might save a few bucks to.

well the thing is i got a lot of people in my house and its not worth buying food for other people to eat. im going to eat out no matter what... my question was, what are some good $10 places to eat at.

a few of of you posted mexican foods, so there ok to eat.

what at chinease food?

and i dont have a Chipotle anywhere near :(

If possible, go to Whole Foods or Trader Joes and grab some of their prepared sandwiches or warm dishes... much better for you and much more tasty anyway.

Try to stay away from restaurants unless they are local and trusted places. I spent a couple years traveling and eating out, and it wrecked my system.

Yeah i got stoned with my friend yesterday and we had the munchies real bad so we went to Mcdonalds. I had a 1/4 pounder trio with another one the side lol looked at the label and i got myself a 1500calorie meal at 1am. oilllllllll, acneeeeeeee....nasty lol i feel like ass, damn u weed!

So stay away from Mcdonalds or any burger place. Personally, id go to subway. Its so delicious and its not fried. And no french fries either so :) take cookies insetad of chips!

Do u have an extreme pita? or Teriaki? those r good fast food places too.

LOL yea no matter what you tell your self before you smoke....you usually end up saying, just one cookie or, just one piece of that. Or you dont even think about it and decided to prepare a feast unlike any other you would sober.

walnut and Almond nuts are great.. expensive though... but high calories

doesn't give breakout... ;) is healthy i guess

I'd have to disagree at least for some body types, i've gone back on my low calorie diet, prob taking 1200 calories or under that a day and my skin is alot clearer than when I was just banging it all out to make more muscle.

So I say big calorie diets can affect some peoples skin problems.

If possible, go to Whole Foods or Trader Joes and grab some of their prepared sandwiches or warm dishes... much better for you and much more tasty anyway.

Try to stay away from restaurants unless they are local and trusted places. I spent a couple years traveling and eating out, and it wrecked my system.

Is it ok to junks in the weekend though? :)O

i always go out buy foods on friday.. sometime saturday

like wendys , chinese foods , pizza , etc etc. :D

Canned tuna is good i saw.. but not good to eat every day.

saw 2-3 a week is good.. don't know

If you are trying to gain weight, you need to eat whey protein. Stay heavy on the protein, medium calorie intake, and GO LIFT SOME WEIGHTS!

Well, im guessing you are young with a bunch of room mates... hrm well that sucks man, if you spending 30$ a day on food, thats a lot. That is almost 1000$ a month on food... anyways.

Salads man, just have to eat salads and grilled chicken. Stay away from sandwiches, the bread is carb over load... same with tortillas, rice ect. Go to Mcdonalds.com and look at their nutrition chart, you should find something worth eating there, well the salads anyways. Get salad from Subway with turkey.

Your best bet is to go to the grocery store, and buy from the deli area. Keep a color in your car with ice, stop at the grocery store, get some grilled chicken, some veggies, some fruit and keep it in your car, the ice should last 2-3 days, keep all your food in there.

Your best bet is to go to the grocery store, and buy from the deli area. Keep a color in your car with ice, stop at the grocery store, get some grilled chicken, some veggies, some fruit and keep it in your car, the ice should last 2-3 days, keep all your food in there.

Its better and cheaper to buy groceries. You don't need to be a good cook, I hardly know any recipes myself. Just go to the grocery store and look around, there's plenty of things that you can cook easily. Some easy things I make all the time are: steak, chicken, eggs, bacon, toast, rice, green beans/tomatoes. Also get plenty of fruit. Just shop around -- its easier than you think. I used to eat out every day too, and it's just not healthy. Most restaurants, fast-food or not, aren't very concerned with healthy eating - they just want their food to taste good. So stick to buying your own fresh foods, and eat out occasionally. If you want to gain weight and you have a high metabolism, your gonna have to eat a lot of food - lots of calories, protein etc. Do some research on google and you'll find your answers.

i am always trying to eat better but i just dont know where to go.... theres rarely food in my house so i always go out to eat. i try to get healty"ER" then like mcdonalds. like subway n chinease n well i dont know

what are some good places to eat at for $10 or less.

im trying to gain weight BADLY im so skinny but i dont want to eat food that will make me breakout

so name some good places, i notice burgers and fries are the worse thing for my skin everytime i eat either or, i break out real bad

Thank You

Yeah i got stoned with my friend yesterday and we had the munchies real bad so we went to Mcdonalds. I had a 1/4 pounder trio with another one the side lol looked at the label and i got myself a 1500calorie meal at 1am. oilllllllll, acneeeeeeee....nasty lol i feel like ass, damn u weed!

So stay away from Mcdonalds or any burger place. Personally, id go to subway. Its so delicious and its not fried. And no french fries either so :) take cookies insetad of chips!

Do u have an extreme pita? or Teriaki? those r good fast food places too.