Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnylips

All Natural Colon Cleanse Side Effects

I apologize if there is a topic regarding this but I couldn't find it.

My friend and I decided to do a Colon Cleanse and Liver Detox (both all natural). I've never done a colon cleanse before so I wanted to wait a week after she started. She's doing great EXCEPT her face broke out horribly 5 days into it! My girlfriend occassionally gets mild breakouts...nothing like this! Does anyone know if this is a typical side-effect for a cleanse and detox? I just got my cystic acne under control a few months ago with rooibos tea and believe me....I DO NOT want to go back there!!!!!!! :box: But I suffer from migraines and headaches and I am hoping the cleanse and detox will help.

Does anyone know if the acne is a common side-effect of the cleanse? And if so, will it be persistant through the entire cleanse/detox?

Yes, I believe the acne is a result of your body purging, it should go away soon.

P.S. Detoxifying will cause headaches, so be prepared.

Yes, I believe the acne is a result of your body purging, it should go away soon.

P.S. Detoxifying will cause headaches, so be prepared.

But if you start to get strange symptoms I suggest that you lower your dose of the product or perhaps even stop if they get serious.

Very brave of you to do this, by the way.

But if you start to get strange symptoms I suggest that you lower your dose of the product or perhaps even stop if they get serious.

Very brave of you to do this, by the way.

I would recommend doing the colon cleanse first, which it sounds like you are. I did a 2 month colon cleanse from Colonix and I did break out a bit at first. Just part of the process.

What are you using for the liver cleanse?

I would recommend doing the colon cleanse first, which it sounds like you are. I did a 2 month colon cleanse from Colonix and I did break out a bit at first. Just part of the process.

What are you using for the liver cleanse?

I liked it. It's been about 3 months since then and thinking about doing another 1 month cleanse from Colonix in the near future.