Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bradd

HOw the fuck am I supposed to get confidence wtih this?

Below is two pics. For the past friggin month I've been breaking out so bad down around my mouth. Just literally non freaking stop. The red marks dont even get a chance to heal. Yeah.. the yellow head/ lump or whatever you call it goes down.... but the red mark doesn't get a chance to heal because by the time one bump is gone there is a new bump forming in that exact place to fill in the red mark.

Even if the rest of my face was crystal clear, (which it isnt) this would stil be enough to make my appearance go from gold to terds. Breaking out like that by the mouth is the most unattractive place and painful and worst place to breakout at.

In September I had none by my mouth, but I did have a few decent sized CYSTS on my cheek.. but I still found the nerve and the courage to go up and talk to some hot ass girls that I would probably never have a chance with. With this shit by my mouth.. I cant even look my male friends in the eye and talk to them.

For example, yesterday I went to steak and shake. My buddy who is a religious person and would never even think of making fun of anybody.. I seen him there... he had been living in Denver for the past four years.. yesterday was the first time I seen him in four years. He was excited as heck to see me. I was happy to see him.. but I barely made eye contact with him.. and I kinda gave him teh impression that I didn't wanna talk and he probably thought that I thought I was better than him cause I didn't wanna make eye contact.. even though it wasnt like that and it was just because of my fucked up face I was ashamed of. I dont liek when people kinda move their eyes around when they talk to you, and you notice that they notice your shit ass skin.

These pics below are *WITH* about 5 pounds of cover up and pro active. About two hours later after both were applied. I am supposed to have a date with a girl this Friday.. but my skin keeps flaring up by my mouth like that. I pop the yellow heads and they turn into scabs.... and when you take the scabs off they turn into more scabs.

Seriously.. with my mouth looking like that.. how am I supposed to go out with a girl? I don't care if I had cysts on my cheeks, cause I'd go if that was the case. But I cant even take my mind off it. Whenever I'm just watchin TV and tryin to take my mind off it, and smile and laugh.. that irritates it and it hurts it. What sane woman is gonna wanna kiss a guy or not feel uncomfortable with a guy who looks like he had the worst pussy in the world and got so many breakouts by the mouth? I thank all of you for giving me words of confidence before.. but I dont see how I could feel at ease at all about this.

post-72778-1207180544_thumb.jpg

post-72778-1207180648_thumb.jpg

post-72778-1207180544_thumb.jpg

post-72778-1207180648_thumb.jpg

I know exactly how you feel man. I have the same amount and placement of acne. I started Accutane recently though, so hopefully it will be over soon.

I think you can manage to get more confidence, I mean yeah it's acne but is not as noticeable, the makeup works somehow.. just don't overwash dude or it will get worse

if that was all the acne i was dealing with, i'd be feeling like a million bucks.

trust me dude, it's not that bad.

no one notices your acne as much as you do, and even if they do, it's only in passing.

Guest Renelle

in all honesty, your skin seems quite well off aside from a few spots

in my opinion your skins not that bad. i know any acne is bad. i have about the same amount same spot. i prefer to go without white heads and just pop them. i would rather have a red spot then white head. if i was to meet you for the first time in my opinion it would like you were having a breakout but my thought would not be damn he has bad acne.

I know how you feel, I have similar acne, but yours doesn't look very livid. I doubt that other people would notice much.

Seriously, I don't think it's as bad as you think it is. Some advice I could do with taking myself.

Honey, it's not about pimples. it's about you having a low self esteem.

You can get a girl for sure. You know why? Because girls (compared to guys from my experience) are not that critical, they tend to focus on emotional side of things...(at least most of the girls that i've met and me).

Cheer up, don't feel so bad about it. It's a hormonal thing and it will go away eventually. I'm not saying this to save your day or anything, I say this because I know it all.

I have severe bacne and medium-severe chestne which sometimes combine with hives when I get fatigue / stressed. I'm bulimic. I used to cut myself severely so my arms look horrifying.

But I still managed to find someone who likes me for who I am. He cares for me even when I hit the rock bottom. He calls me beautiful even when I'm crying my eyes out with smudgy makeup and extremely (not over-exaggerating!) crappy skin. He kisses my scars on my arms. He really cares about me and is not blinded by superficial problems that are surrounding my personality. Sure, he might not be the hottest bloke in the world but he sure is the best boyfriend that I can ever find. So you get the point. Don't go desperate and try to find 'any girl'. When time is right, someone who truly likes you for who you are will be there for you. Lighten up boy!

As others have said, people don't really care that you have some red spots around your chin. So you're not a golden god, cry me a river. Most people aren't either. If you want to be physically attractive, compensate for your mild acne by staying in shape and dressing well. What people care about is the fact that you probably act like a little bitch who is too embarrassed to make eye contact with other people. You need to get over that, especially by Friday. Eye contact is one of the most important forms of communication human beings make. It's essential to forming deeper emotional bonds, and if you can't look a woman in the eye, she's not going to take you seriously. Now, I don't know you, but I'm guessing you need to work on your body language too. So stand up straight, stick your chest out, be proud of who you are. Just think "I am Superman! I am King Fucking Kong! I could pick you up and throw you a million miles!"

accutane! Ive been on it for almost 4 months, havent broken out in like 3 months. Such a good feeling.

There is a guy in my class who has horrible acne. His whole face is red as in RED. And yet he has all the confidence in the world. Too bad his attitude is shitty.

There is a guy in my class who has horrible acne. His whole face is red as in RED. And yet he has all the confidence in the world. Too bad his attitude is shitty.

Possibly...he has such thick skin and irritating attitude that even the guys in my class are fed up with him. Bleh. And he tried to ask my friend out. She didn't go of course. Nobody likes him.

Dude, relax. Wooooosaaaaaaaa. Inhale. Exhale.

Dude, I see like three red spots and two small whiteheads that you can totally scratch off in one swift move on your chin. Here's a secret about women...

THEY DONT CARE. They just dont care. It's all in your head. Have some balls. Take that cover up crap off. Two choices. You can stew in your self pity, bringing all kinds of sorrow in your direction or you can go out, say "this is who I am" drop all expectations and just live. You're not living now. Living in fear of what others think of you is not LIFE.

Man up. Eradicate the inner-wussbag and go get whats yours.

I understand your stress, but I think a few of the posts are right, you need to look at your face with some measure of perspective. Your acne is by no means terrible, I'm sure no-one barely cares about it, I know its easy for me to say, but I think a lot of what you are dealing with is from your own insecurity about something which isn't really that bad.