Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i play hockey

What to do next?

Hey Everyone,

I have had very bad body acne.. I was on accutane for 3-4 months and have recently stopped. I still have it pretty bad and I was wondering what you guys thought I should do from here. Ive seen people using dans regimen and people using head and shoulders etc...

what would you recommend?

Unfortunately, what works can be very different between people, depending on the cause. There are a few basic options to start, then you kind of tweak things to suit your individual needs. It's a good idea to stick with something for at the very least two to four weeks unless you have a bad reaction to it. It's mostly trial and error.

My daughter was using the Dial antibacterial shower gel for a while. That reduced her bacne by about 50%. Now she is using the PanOxyl bar and it is continuing to decrease. We

re going to add spot treatment with 2.5% BP soon. Her skin gets irritated easily from BP, so we have to proceed cautiously. She did not do well with BenzaClin.

What are you currently using to cleanse your back? What type of outbreak area you experiencing? Inflammed? Closed? Etc?