Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soloness

Question About Benzoyl Peroxide

Hi. I was just wondering IF BP will actually help clear acne for someone with say moderate acne like me(nose + chin only) how long do they have to wait before actually seeing results from the BP?

Hi. I was just wondering IF BP will actually help clear acne for someone with say moderate acne like me(nose + chin only) how long do they have to wait before actually seeing results from the BP?

You will only kno if u try for yourself!!! It works for some people and sometimes not for others. But the fact u are on this website dont u think its worth trying first before asking if it will help!

Explore the website, dan has a section dedicated to showing how much you use and what to expect.

what he said. As with any product there is no guarantee whether it will work for you or how long it will take. Everyone is different. I would say try it out for 3 months before you decide to give it up.

If you start out with BP get 2.5%, most people think that getting a higher percent means its more effective, which it may be a little bit but it's proven that 2.5% is just about as effective as 10% without the bad irritation that 10% comes with.