Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneSuksAss

Dermatologist visit

today i missed school to go to my looooong awaited derm appointment. so i get there and 7 fucking trainees hafta come in kinda embarrassing, same thing when i got my braces. anyway doc says i should go on accutane, i never really thought i would ever be the person to get on accutane but whatever. SO he looks at my current cyst and says, " hmm i be back and we'll drain that" so im expecting a gentle poke and some pressure, when he comes back with his entourage he pokes my face and SQUEEZES the shit out of it. i never thought you were supposed to go that fucking rough, and he says when i go to his office he wants to numb my face so he can be more aggressive!!!!!!! im like what the fuck why not just use a jigsaw. so i have a bandage on it and i dont even wanna see it. i probaly have huge crater on my face. were ur derms so rough ????

oooo ya i forgot, derm says accutane after my 5 months would make acne NEVER come back 50% of the time. is that true ? also im fucking dreading go to his office to get my face numbed so he can do work on my face, anyone had your face numbed before??

oooo ya i forgot, derm says accutane after my 5 months would make acne NEVER come back 50% of the time. is that true ? also im fucking dreading go to his office to get my face numbed so he can do work on my face, anyone had your face numbed before??

my derm said 85% of the time acne is either 100% gone or comes back at a managable degree that doesn't need accutane.

I've had it when trainees come in, always kinda embarrassing.

I hate trainees. He didn't do much at all.. then he asked me how does acne effect you day to day in public. I felt like saying I don't know how much does your face effect you in public ? Then he bugged me about smoking. Does smoking effect acne btw? And good luck with tane maybe you will have better luck then me.

Everybody has a trigger IMO. My brother's trigger is definitely nicotine. When he quit, he cleared up tremendously. When he started again, he went back to constant breakouts. I figured I'd give it a shot and quit for 6 months. My acne didn't improve. I know quitting is hard to do, but it's definitely worth a shot just to see if nicotine is your trigger. Good luck!