Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SakuraHime

L'Oreal Trumatch??

A couple weeks ago I bought L'oreal Trumatch Color Concealer, and I was wondering if this product causes breakouts? I like how it covers my redmarks and existing acne, but I'm not 100% sure if it's acne-friendly.

Oh, the joys of acne prone skin. >.<

Here are the ingrediants to the concealer: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, C9-15 Fluoroalchohol Phosphates, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat., Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Capryl Glycol/Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), Mica

In my experience, the foundation broke me out a lot, but the concealer seemed to be fine. I used it for a while with other foundations. My skin is very acne prone.

It covered alright. It's a little watery for concealing anything but minor red marks and under eye circles for me, so if you just have that, you may like it. I liked Maybelline's cover stick (http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/Concealer/cover-stick-corrector-concealer.htm) and a concealer brush much better.

Thanks for your input! I want to use it up before I buy another concealer, but I just wanted to see if anyone experienced breakouts with it.

I might try the Mabelline cover stick next time! =) Thanks for the tips.

I know this doesn't help or answer anything, but I was watching a commercial for this the other day and couldn't help but think since this matches you skin tone does that mean it turns pink/red like my acne? lol stupid, but that's what i was thinking.

I know this doesn't help or answer anything, but I was watching a commercial for this the other day and couldn't help but think since this matches you skin tone does that mean it turns pink/red like my acne? lol stupid, but that's what i was thinking.

Hahaha! That's hilarious! ^__^ It's not stupid at all! Hopefully it's not true or else it wouldn't be a very good concealer. =P Thanks for the laugh.