Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
{DC}

Spiro for non-inflammed acne too?

How many of you had non-inflammed acne? Like blocked pores and small bumps on your skin?

DId spiro clear that up?

How many of you had non-inflammed acne? Like blocked pores and small bumps on your skin?

DId spiro clear that up?

I did....actually this is mostly what I had, covered my cheeks and chin. My face was marked up with my constant picking and squeezing, trying to clear my pores. Sometimes this would also cause cysts or I would have cysts erupt every few days. Now, 6 months later. I have not had to touch my face in almost 2 months. There are no cysts, no clogged pores, no more bumpy skin. It's like a miracle drug without any harsh side effects. I hope it works this well for everyone!

It's funny, I started taking Spiro due to mainly inflamed acne. But after three weeks on Spiro, I broke out with heaps of little bumps all over my jawline and forehead. It's starting to clear up now, which is good....but it's just I've never really had non-inflamed acne before, and I'm not sure if it's Spiro's fault. I'd still recommend it though, because if we don't include this initial break out, I would say I'm significantly clearer than I was from when I first went on the medication.

I too have noticed an increase in non inflammed acne...strange. I will continue on though.