Notifications
Clear all

Im Cured - DEmodex Solutions Cured ME!

MemberMember
(@jennyg)

Posted : 04/01/2008 9:01 pm

I'm cured. Finally after suffering for 23 years with painful cystic acne. I researched and researched and tried every F'***in thing. Went to top dermatologists from LA to NYcity. The results! A waste of money! all of them. I tried lasers, accutain, all topicals and anibiotics..nothing worked. Finally..i am cured. Now i have to get rid of the scars.

Ok..i tried everything and the one thing that the doctors in America do not know..they do NOT know what acne is. China knows what acne is! If you do not believe me..you can test it for yourself. What i did to cure my acne was to do opposite of what we are taught to do in America. Do you really think the pharmaceutical companies want you to know a cure for a billion dollar business? NO! Do you want to know who funds medical schools? The pharmaceutical companies! Your health is being negatively effected by CORPORATE GREED!

But there is a cure..

What i found out shocked me to a core. American doctors do not know what acne is..how could we live in such a so called "modern" advanced society and do not know how to cure a pimple. It's because..there is NO financial gain for you to know what acne is. Good thing a Doctor in china(Dr. Zhao Zhongzhou) did a study and found out the reason for acne. He had a huge success rate in his cure. He found out that under the skin there are little micro-organisms. In people who have depressed immune systems these little organisms are able to get out of control. In today's world we have lowered immune systems due to all the chemicals and heavy metals in our food, water, beauty products, air and bodies. If you have metal in your teeth..you probably have acquired acne do it's stress on your body. Metal is one of the biggest reasons for lowered immune systems. Metal is in our water, air and the deadliest metal "MERCURY" is in our dental tooth fillings. Not to mention braces also burdens your body with metal. This all lowers your immune system leaving you unable to fight these micro-organisms. If you think all the beauty products you purchase to cure acne is helping you..think again. They are full of chemicals that are lowing your immune system and making you susceptible to acne. Go all organic and natural! As i did!

Next - get rid of these micro-organisms under your skin causing breakouts. If you don't think you have this. You can do a test. Buy a tube of permetherin lotion 5% - this helps to kill these little organisms. You can find Permetherin online through a canadian pharmacy under Kwellada lotion. Or you can buy generic. Take a hot shower (important to open your pores) and then put this lotion on your acne. You may see little black dots that emerge from you skin. This is what is causing your acne! They are called mites. They come from cotton(clothing) and are on all of our skin. People that have lowered immune systems cannot stop them from multiplying. This is what the asian doctor Zhao Zhongzhou found out. If our medical system is so advanced. Why do they not biopsy our skin samples and look to see what exactly is under our skin causing pimples?? Well, because a cure would mean a huge blow to our pharmaceutical industry, dermatologists and the FDA who is making money from the pharmaceuticals. It's politics everyone! Now..this is what i did to cure my acne!

1. I used Demodex Solutions to kill these organisms - *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE CURE! USE the ZZ cream EVERY NIGHT. These organisms come out in the dark and the ZZ cream smothers them to prevent them from surfacing and mating and multiplying. This is the best acne cure!

2. I used permetherin lotion every couple of days after the shower.

3. I used Emu oil to suffocate the organisms and to soften my skin. Important! because killing these organisms is going to dry out your skin and having emu oil is important. It's FALSE that oil will cause acne. OPPOSITE! Oil smothers the little organisms and cures acne!! It may look like it's causing it..b/c you will have a die off and they will surface. this is good. Other oils that kill acne are Sea Buckthorn Oil and Tea Tree Oil.

4. I took oral Ivermectin 15 mg...5 times several weeks a part. (not sure if this helped my cure)

5. I used LL magnetic Clay mask which surfaces these little organisms.

6. I did everything to help boost my immune system. I took vitamins, eat ONLY ORGANIC foods (no chemicals). Threw out all my beauty products and bought ZERO chemical organic products (soaps, shampoos, toothpaste etc). Threw out toothpaste with FLOURIDE. Flouride is almost as toxic to you as ARSENIC. It was first used in the Holocaust to brain wash victims. It causes brain damage and will damage your organs.

When you first start using demodex solutions you will have a massive die off of these organisms. They will surface. You will think you are breaking out more..but you are actually killing them. They will fight and release toxins and chemicals and this will cause you to have lots of temporary breakouts and burning on your skin! You have to get through this in order to have a total clearing. It takes several months. I looked terrible in the beginning of this process BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! In order to keep your side effects down - use Emu oil!!!!

If you message emu oil onto your face - you will see that the cysts that you have are easily extracted with a little pressure. This is because emu oil suffocates them and surfaces them. you will find that hard cysts will now soften and be able to be extracted easily. You may see little black dots (mites). I think it's important to extract the debry that is in your pimples. Using emu oil they easily come out. you will be amazed. Drs. have always told me not to touch my pimples. F-them because they are painful and i felt this awful gnawing under my skin. I think using the emu oil to pop the pimples helped them to heal faster! F what the doctors say. They did not help me.

Stick with this for a couple of months - as i did - you will not ever need to go back to another dermatologist again. Never have to use accutane which i have done 3 x...the acne always comes back.

Also, clean your bedding with Borax laundry detergent which will help to keep your pillows clean. Change them often. And use internal parasite killing herbs to kill these micro-organisms from the inside. I believe that they may actually be in the blood and organs. So killing them internally may be the key to getting rid of this for good. They say vitamin B5 and fish oil helps to kill them internally. Also take parasite killing herbs - i used Dr. hulda clarks parasite killing herbs. Also take vitamins to help restore you immune system - vitamin C, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc. A good multivitamin ONLY from a recommended doctor. I take Dr. Hulda clark vitamins since everything is lab tested for purity.

Lastly - if you have silver metal tooth fillings in your mouth - GET THESE OUT! It contains one of the most deadliest metals "mercury" and may eventually be found to be the cause of many of our so called Neurological diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, Seizures, Depression etc! I went to Dr. Huggins who is the guru for trying to warn people of this catastrophe. These fillings are lowing everyones immune system. 100,000 people have provided testimonials to the government and said that they removed their dental fillings and were cured of diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, cancer, depressions, seizures, parkinsons, lough Gherigs and more. Do you think that the pharmaceutical companies want you to know this? They will lose billions of dollars!!! If you don't believe me..research it. Look up Dr. Rife and find out how he had a 100% cure for cancer in the 1930's. Find out how his findings were hidden from the public and how the numourous other physicians and scientists with cures for cancer were sadly made to dissapear. I hope you research this for yourself..you will find a sad sad story and a pandoras box of hidden cures. If you want to find a cure - research it yourself and DO NOT LISTEN to what the doctors and media tells you. With the internet...hopefully some day everyone will find out how all cures are being hidden. Start your research and help you families and loved ones stay healthy. Doctors in America do not know EVERYTHING! FDA is wrong many times. They said smoking was safe..they said that AIDS couldnt be transmitted through blood transfusions. They were wrong. Don't listen to they hype! Read READ and RESEARCH the truth! BE SAFE and GET RID OF THE ACNE for GOOD !!

MemberMember
(@bessthe-a)

Posted : 04/01/2008 9:11 pm

Odd, yet interesting.

MemberMember
(@marsbars)

Posted : 04/01/2008 10:14 pm

So many conspiracy theorists on these boards.

MemberMember
(@valo_123)

Posted : 04/01/2008 10:24 pm

Ever see that old lady on youtube talking about cold cream and acne? lol...she was basically saying the same thing about these mites. She also stated that an initial breakout of whiteheads takes place.

MemberMember
(@allo12345)

Posted : 04/01/2008 10:26 pm

bullshit

especially the part about mercury fillings

MemberMember
(@rcr0412)

Posted : 04/01/2008 10:48 pm

i dont believe the mercury filling stuff, i have read stuff about the mites though

MemberMember
(@lllll)

Posted : 04/01/2008 11:45 pm

i think people too easily dismiss things that are strange as being scams or conspiracy theories.

it seems as though it is definitely for a certain type of acne/skin problems (judging by the pictures on the website)- most looked like there was something clearly under the skin. also, this is obviously not THE cause of acne bc many have cured their acne and not addressed any mite problems.

MemberMember
(@marsbars)

Posted : 04/02/2008 8:10 am

i think people too easily dismiss things that are strange as being scams or conspiracy theories.

it seems as though it is definitely for a certain type of acne/skin problems (judging by the pictures on the website)- most looked like there was something clearly under the skin. also, this is obviously not THE cause of acne bc many have cured their acne and not addressed any mite problems.

MemberMember
(@chrisaus)

Posted : 04/02/2008 9:50 am

think of all the bums out there resting their head on urine soaked mattresses. Most of them don't have acne. Don't bother cleaning your pillows e.t.c. Acne is a digestive problem not an external problem. The external problem is only a factor on existing acne which originally came from the digestive problem, geddit.

MemberMember
(@reviresco)

Posted : 04/02/2008 10:39 am

i dont want to offend anyone, but this is soooooooo funny. mites that live under my skin that i need to suffocate, who come out and breed on my face when im a sleep and then snuggle back into my pores. this definitely gets the prize for craziest theory i have ever read.

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 04/02/2008 10:55 am

I'm cured. Finally after suffering for 23 years with painful cystic acne. I researched and researched and tried every F'***in thing. Went to top dermatologists from LA to NYcity. The results! A waste of money! all of them. I tried lasers, accutain, all topicals and anibiotics..nothing worked. Finally..i am cured. Now i have to get rid of the scars.

Ok..i tried everything and the one thing that the doctors in America do not know..they do NOT know what acne is. China knows what acne is! If you do not believe me..you can test it for yourself. What i did to cure my acne was to do opposite of what we are taught to do in America. Do you really think the pharmaceutical companies want you to know a cure for a billion dollar business? NO! Do you want to know who funds medical schools? The pharmaceutical companies! Your health is being negatively effected by CORPORATE GREED!

But there is a cure..

What i found out shocked me to a core. American doctors do not know what acne is..how could we live in such a so called "modern" advanced society and do not know how to cure a pimple. It's because..there is NO financial gain for you to know what acne is. Good thing a Doctor in china(Dr. Zhao Zhongzhou) did a study and found out the reason for acne. He had a huge success rate in his cure. He found out that under the skin there are little micro-organisms. In people who have depressed immune systems these little organisms are able to get out of control. In today's world we have lowered immune systems due to all the chemicals and heavy metals in our food, water, beauty products, air and bodies. If you have metal in your teeth..you probably have acquired acne do it's stress on your body. Metal is one of the biggest reasons for lowered immune systems. Metal is in our water, air and the deadliest metal "MERCURY" is in our dental tooth fillings. Not to mention braces also burdens your body with metal. This all lowers your immune system leaving you unable to fight these micro-organisms. If you think all the beauty products you purchase to cure acne is helping you..think again. They are full of chemicals that are lowing your immune system and making you susceptible to acne. Go all organic and natural! As i did!

Next - get rid of these micro-organisms under your skin causing breakouts. If you don't think you have this. You can do a test. Buy a tube of permetherin lotion 5% - this helps to kill these little organisms. You can find Permetherin online through a canadian pharmacy under Kwellada lotion. Or you can buy generic. Take a hot shower (important to open your pores) and then put this lotion on your acne. You may see little black dots that emerge from you skin. This is what is causing your acne! They are called mites. They come from cotton(clothing) and are on all of our skin. People that have lowered immune systems cannot stop them from multiplying. This is what the asian doctor Zhao Zhongzhou found out. If our medical system is so advanced. Why do they not biopsy our skin samples and look to see what exactly is under our skin causing pimples?? Well, because a cure would mean a huge blow to our pharmaceutical industry, dermatologists and the FDA who is making money from the pharmaceuticals. It's politics everyone! Now..this is what i did to cure my acne!

1. I used Demodex Solutions to kill these organisms - *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE CURE! USE the ZZ cream EVERY NIGHT. These organisms come out in the dark and the ZZ cream smothers them to prevent them from surfacing and mating and multiplying. This is the best acne cure!

2. I used permetherin lotion every couple of days after the shower.

3. I used Emu oil to suffocate the organisms and to soften my skin. Important! because killing these organisms is going to dry out your skin and having emu oil is important. It's FALSE that oil will cause acne. OPPOSITE! Oil smothers the little organisms and cures acne!! It may look like it's causing it..b/c you will have a die off and they will surface. this is good. Other oils that kill acne are Sea Buckthorn Oil and Tea Tree Oil.

4. I took oral Ivermectin 15 mg...5 times several weeks a part. (not sure if this helped my cure)

5. I used LL magnetic Clay mask which surfaces these little organisms.

6. I did everything to help boost my immune system. I took vitamins, eat ONLY ORGANIC foods (no chemicals). Threw out all my beauty products and bought ZERO chemical organic products (soaps, shampoos, toothpaste etc). Threw out toothpaste with FLOURIDE. Flouride is almost as toxic to you as ARSENIC. It was first used in the Holocaust to brain wash victims. It causes brain damage and will damage your organs.

When you first start using demodex solutions you will have a massive die off of these organisms. They will surface. You will think you are breaking out more..but you are actually killing them. They will fight and release toxins and chemicals and this will cause you to have lots of temporary breakouts and burning on your skin! You have to get through this in order to have a total clearing. It takes several months. I looked terrible in the beginning of this process BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! In order to keep your side effects down - use Emu oil!!!!

If you message emu oil onto your face - you will see that the cysts that you have are easily extracted with a little pressure. This is because emu oil suffocates them and surfaces them. you will find that hard cysts will now soften and be able to be extracted easily. You may see little black dots (mites). I think it's important to extract the debry that is in your pimples. Using emu oil they easily come out. you will be amazed. Drs. have always told me not to touch my pimples. F-them because they are painful and i felt this awful gnawing under my skin. I think using the emu oil to pop the pimples helped them to heal faster! F what the doctors say. They did not help me.

Stick with this for a couple of months - as i did - you will not ever need to go back to another dermatologist again. Never have to use accutane which i have done 3 x...the acne always comes back.

Also, clean your bedding with Borax laundry detergent which will help to keep your pillows clean. Change them often. And use internal parasite killing herbs to kill these micro-organisms from the inside. I believe that they may actually be in the blood and organs. So killing them internally may be the key to getting rid of this for good. They say vitamin B5 and fish oil helps to kill them internally. Also take parasite killing herbs - i used Dr. hulda clarks parasite killing herbs. Also take vitamins to help restore you immune system - vitamin C, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc. A good multivitamin ONLY from a recommended doctor. I take Dr. Hulda clark vitamins since everything is lab tested for purity.

Lastly - if you have silver metal tooth fillings in your mouth - GET THESE OUT! It contains one of the most deadliest metals "mercury" and may eventually be found to be the cause of many of our so called Neurological diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, Seizures, Depression etc! I went to Dr. Huggins who is the guru for trying to warn people of this catastrophe. These fillings are lowing everyones immune system. 100,000 people have provided testimonials to the government and said that they removed their dental fillings and were cured of diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, cancer, depressions, seizures, parkinsons, lough Gherigs and more. Do you think that the pharmaceutical companies want you to know this? They will lose billions of dollars!!! If you don't believe me..research it. Look up Dr. Rife and find out how he had a 100% cure for cancer in the 1930's. Find out how his findings were hidden from the public and how the numourous other physicians and scientists with cures for cancer were sadly made to dissapear. I hope you research this for yourself..you will find a sad sad story and a pandoras box of hidden cures. If you want to find a cure - research it yourself and DO NOT LISTEN to what the doctors and media tells you. With the internet...hopefully some day everyone will find out how all cures are being hidden. Start your research and help you families and loved ones stay healthy. Doctors in America do not know EVERYTHING! FDA is wrong many times. They said smoking was safe..they said that AIDS couldnt be transmitted through blood transfusions. They were wrong. Don't listen to they hype! Read READ and RESEARCH the truth! BE SAFE and GET RID OF THE ACNE for GOOD !!

MemberMember
(@alexgf)

Posted : 04/02/2008 12:37 pm

??? I believe the main ingredient of this product is sulfur...

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 04/02/2008 12:59 pm

Kinda makes sense. I've noticed that I break out on the same spots over and over again. But maybe we do need to fight acne internal and external ways. Oh,boy, I am not trying it. I can't handle 3 months of cysts. I've been stuck in my house during my horrible breakout. can't wait to get out.

MemberMember
(@altapgt)

Posted : 04/02/2008 1:21 pm

Actually the mite thing is true, and they do come out at night and crawl around lol. There are microscopic organisms on everything, in our beds, clothes, and on our skin. Its kinda gross so just don't think about it. There are lots of people that theorize that these mites can cause irritation and then acne, but I have not bought into it. I'm not saying its impossible, but I think there are much more likely reasons.

MemberMember
(@user47728)

Posted : 04/02/2008 1:49 pm

If mites were causing acne, wouldn't acne be contagious? I believe studies have ruled out the contagious possibility for acne a long time ago.

MemberMember
(@white-fox)

Posted : 04/02/2008 2:18 pm

I know this probably is a scam and all that but i have to say I'm tempted to try it.

I remember when i went to the doctor when i was little I took a test and got some kind of medicine because I was allergic to mites. I stopped taking the medicine years ago tough and totally forgot about the whole thing...

MemberMember
(@mistervelly)

Posted : 04/02/2008 3:38 pm

Im happy you finally got cured....I cured myself too, but I did it all naturally....you would be supprised how much great info you can find by using good ol google lol!

I came across this acne free 3 days thing...tried that out....it fucking sucked...nothing happened and then I realised that curing something so sever takes time...so im wondering how long it took you to cure ur acne?

With me it was about 2 and a half month of doing simple remedies... quite quick when you realise that I suffered from this weird fucking condition for almost 7 painfull years:( a well god bless!

MemberMember
(@alexgf)

Posted : 04/02/2008 4:40 pm

if anyone wants to try this, better go and buy a sulfur soap! is cheaper and it's basically the same thing!

MemberMember
(@protozoa2000)

Posted : 04/02/2008 7:34 pm

Well I'd like to be proved wrong, but sorry JennyG. Not buying it.

Your post reads like an advertisement for Demodex.

MemberMember
(@tasha90)

Posted : 04/21/2008 8:47 pm

I've been doing quite a bit of reading on demodex. I advise others to do the same. One does not necessarily need ZZ cream from Demodex Solutions, maybe it is even advisable to stay away from it as it is so harsh, but there are other ways to treat it, such as colloidal silver topically. [Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@ndnromeo)

Posted : 04/21/2008 8:54 pm

I'm glad you found a cure for yourself :) Good job! I hope there is a way for people to actually test if they have the mites first before going through so much pain of the IB with the mites. I used to do tons of research on demodex before, crazy stuff.

MemberMember
(@jennyg)

Posted : 09/24/2008 11:53 pm

First, I haven't been back here in a while since i cured myself. I came on here to answer an email message i received. I'm annoyed by the responses i got from my post..since i only wanted to help people. I wanted to prevent others from the misery i felt walking around with spots and bumps and crusty looking crap on my face. I Never was able to really feel comfortable in light or look people in the eye. I felt gross and i wanted to help you while you are young. Since i didn't find all the information i posted till late 30's . What i would do to have been all the information i am sharing with you in my teens. I would have given anything to be in some of your shoes to have the information i am handing over to you. I spent days and nights researching what the cause of acne was. I spent ALL my time on this for months since i worked for myself and could devote all my time to researching online (day in and day out|)!

And NO NO NO...ABSOLUTELY NO... I have nothing to do with demodex solutions. I was just cured by them and wanted to help someone else get cured since i suffered for so long. I was just trying to help out ...thanks for all the negative responses. I don't have acne on my face anymore..so i was trying to tell you what worked. But, obviously when you try to help other people..it just gives you grief. If you are still suffering you should listen to me. And i have nothing to do with the company that helped me. I would never work in the acne industry..it caused me way to much suffering..and also..i'm in the U.S. and demodex solutions is located overseas. I couldn't legally work for them even if i want to. I think their competition is facedoctor products..so you can try that too..although i never tried them. Also, what worked for me ...is getting the prescription Permethrin..this also kills mites. I got it overseas from canada..although i also discovered it was sold Over the counter at pet stores. It worked in conjunction with the ZZ cream from demodex. By the way..ZZ cream is sold by other places online and not only demodex solutions..i'm recommending the ZZ cream product that comes from china..you don't have to buy from the demodex solutions..that i recommended. I actually had someone that was going to asia and asked them to buy the ZZ cream for me directly from the manufacturer since i wanted to get cheaper prices then demodexsolutions.com. So as you can see i have nothing to do with them and have no interest in having you purchase from them. I was just F'ing trying to help out! GOSH!

And..what i told you about the metal fillings and the mercury is very very important. The reason why cancer has skyrocked in the united states is because of

MERCURY is one of the most dangerous metals. And it's being injected into our bodies through vaccinations (think autism, MS, seizures, depression) and then put in our mouths through dental fillings so that we breath in the toxic mercury fumes all day and suck on in day and night. A century ago acne was NOT common and only 1 in 8000 people got cancer. NOW acne is a huge multi billion dollar empire and now almost everyone will get cancer in their life. Why do you think? Because we are getting poisoned by the medical profession that we are depending on to help us. Once you put mercury in people body..their body does not function very well. You get an overgrowth of parasites and fungus in your body and this causes ACNE.

People who get a huge jolt of mercury from the increase in vaccinations they are administering at birth are getting autism..which is MERCURY toxicity. The reason you do not know about this is because your family's tax paying dollars are spent at hiding this fact from the public. Do you know how many scientists and doctors have been assasinated because they wanted to give you this type of information...and help you. My dentist who took out my mercury fillings is a pioneer in the field. He has written books on how mercury causes brain damage including multiple sclerosis. He has had many assasination attempts on his life. It's time that America wakes up from the brain fog that you are in and starts to ask questions on why there are NO CURES for anything!!!!!! There are no cures because there are NO PROFITS in having you know of a CURE. Anyone that has a cure for something such as CANCER is silenced and even assasinated. The first guy who had a cure for cancer was DR. RAymond Rife in 1937..you can research and find out what happened to him and how his lab was burnt down. Do you know that since 9/11 fifteen of our top goverments microbiologists have since died tragic accidental suspicious deaths. Do you know how many scientists and doctors have been assasinated in the united states for knowing a cure? Most doctors are taught to just prescribe medications..they are brainwashed by the system and do not know the cause of most diseases. Ask a doctor what causes cancer..he will say there is no known cause..Ask a doctor what starts Acne..he will not know what causes the pores to get clogged up with bacteria..I dare you to ask your doctor what causes the pores to get clogged up. I hope you know doctors are not allowed to cure diseases ..they can ONLY prescribe medication and cut and burn our skin and bodies. Other countries have higher lifes spans then america..because they are not brainwashed to just prescribe chemicals and then cut and burn. Other countries cure your body from the inside and advocate vitamins and healthy lifestyles. In america, the pharmaceutical industry uses marketing to brainwash you into thinking that prescription drugs are THE CURE- ALL and vitamins don't really work much. Well, it's the opposite. Prescriptions mostly break down your immune system while vitamins are necessary since our food source doesn't have hardly any nutients anymore since our soils are filled with chemicals. Do you know that all food was organic about 50 years ago. Now it's filled with dangerous chemicals and Genetically modified Organisms. 70% of your food now is Genetically modified. They are now adding nano technology to your food as well. What do you think that does to your skin? It creates havoc! Other countries won't even except our GMO food anymore. it's poison! I went organic and so should everyone.

(BY the WAY My RESEARCH COMES FROM a YEAR OF DEDICATION - day and night!)

Your acne is caused by the fact that your body is poisoned by the mercury and all the chemicals that are in your food and beauty products. Now the water is even being flouridated and chlorinated (CANCER causing POISONS!!!!|) . Flouride is a dangerous chemical first used in the Natzi concentration camps to "dumb" down and tranquilize the victims. All these chemicals are causing you to not be able to fight off bacteria which is just the modern word for "parasites". Everyone has parasites..the eggs are in our foods and water. You can't avoid it. Although if your body was working properly..your body would be able to kill them off with your bodies natural stomach acid. Since you have a lowered immune system due to metal, chemicals and funus in your body..the parasites are not being killed off and as a result your body is trying to get rid of them by pushing them out of your skin. That is what ACNE is CAUSED BY. Nothing else. The creams i used are award winning creams in asia and i believe Geneva as well. This is not some unknown cream. Read about the doctor in ASIA who discovered how everyone with ACNE had demodex mites under their skin. His product won several awards for his discovery and his ability to cure acne. I don't know his name..but it's on the website of demodexsolutions.

If you want to get healthy and avoid the statistic of being the one out of 2 who gets cancer..then i suggest you look into what i am saying. Because what's causing your acne NOW may lead to cronic fatigue later on in life and then diseases such as Cancer, MS...Diabeties...etc. LATER. You see all diseases are caused my Heavy metals, Parasites, Fungus and chemicals. Until American medicine starts to realize they are heading in the wrong direction ..then there will remain NO CURES for anything as there has not been any cures in 100 years. If you research online you will find what i have found. Everything can be cured by getting rid of what i mentioned above. And you will find that thousands of people have been able to cure deadly forms of cancer AT HOME by getting rid of everything i mentioned above (metals, parasites, chemicals and fungus) from their bodies. I just went to a wellness center in NJ..the woman who runs the center had incurable cancer and was dying. After all the chemo and chemical treatments the doctors gave her didn't work she was sent home from the hospital to die. She somehow was determined to make it. She found out about everything i'm trying to tell you! She cured herself of advanced stage cancer! You know how? She took antiparasite medication after she found out that what doctors call cancer was actually parasites. you will find this story online from thousands of people who were smart enough to start researching and finding out why!! Why there are no cures..why...there is no prevention for anything like acne or cancer! Do you know that years ago it was normal to do de-worming. Once the pharmaceutical companies took over then all the natural medicine went out the door all due to VERY GOOD MARKETING by the pharmaceutical industry. You can prevent acne by not getting metal in your system. Detoxing any metal in your body with chelation. And using oils and creams that kill parasites on your skin. ACNE as well as CANCER are all preventable. And the problem is that Americans are so brainwashed and don't ask why are we so advanced yet we do not know what causes the common cold (parasites!!!). Why is 50% of our population on antidepressents ( heavy metals in your brain Including mercury, aluminum etc). WAKE UP PEOPLE and START USING YOUR FUCKING BRAINS!!!! STOP "running" for a cure ..stop dropping your money to organizations..it's going down the toilet. There have been cures for everyThing for many many years..but "THEY" are making sure you don't find out!!!!! You think the medical industry is going to want to lose the billions of dollars it makes from Chemo..acne etc..DONT be NAIVE! RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH ..the truth is online!!!! Read the book by Dr. HULDA CLARK "The Cure for ALL DISEASES|". She cures cancer and many diseases by removing metal, parasites, chemicals and fungus from people's bodies. Find out how they silenced her! Although i don't have cancer..her book led me to cure my acne. Her book "the cure for advanced stages of cancer" will tell you how to cure your body and prevent cancer and all diseases. This is what lead me to discovering why i had acne and how to get rid of it!

Your acne is just a warning that someone isn't right in your body. YOU CAN FIX IT AND BE HAPPY! I HOPE I AM ABLE TO HELP A COUPLE OF PEOPLE . THAT's all i wanted. CHEERS..AND I URGE YOU to find out and research to verify everything i am talking about. I want everyone to have healthy fulfilling lives.

Oh..P.S. - IMPORTANT - Research how the government is now dropping poisons and chemicals on us through the use of "CHEMTRAILS" in the sky. Write to your congressman and demand them to stop. It's killing your body and your skin!!! If you want to know what a chemtrail looks like. Look in the sky..the white lines that look like jetfuel are actually clouds of chemicals and heavy metals that the government is dropping on us. There have been huge outbreaks with skin diseases in areas such as los angeles that have high amounts of chemtrails in the sky. You will start to notice them is you start looking. Research this online! Look up what the chemtrails are doing to people..MORGELLONS DISEASE..people have fibers growing out of their skin...You have to be aware of what you are breathing into your system and landing on your skin. The chemtrail residue has been tested by scientists and are shown to include dangerous metals, sedatives, vaccinations, parasites, molds and other dangerous chemicals. ITS TIME FOR AMERICANS TO WAKE UP and START DEMANDING ANSWERS!!! We are being inundated with chemicals and poisons! And you wonder why you have ACNE?

PEACE OUT!

IMPORTANT INFO. 1.To find out how to remove metal dental fillings i recommend reading Dr. Huggins book. I think it's called "uninformed concent".

2. the cream that is the number one factor in curing my acne is the ZZ cream. I purchased it from demodex solutions at demodexsolutions.com. AND NO I DONT fucking work for them..they are in europe. I'm in stink ass New Jersey. As you can tell from my attitude fuckers. I wouldn't talk like this if i was representing a business. you can buy the cream from other websites too i think.

3. READ the books from DR. HULDA CLARK - it may save your life some day!

4. PASS ON THE INFORMATION!!!!

5. GET OFF THE MIND ALTERING CHEMICALS SUCH AS FLOURIDE. IT causes brain damage and is just sedating you.

MemberMember
(@andersoj)

Posted : 09/25/2008 1:51 am

Thanks for responding to the nay sayers, you have me convinced though I have to admit I was suspicious. Another member recently messaged who I know is legit describing how she cleared her acne this way, so yeah I'm gonna look into it.

Thanks for all the info,

MemberMember
(@brokendoll)

Posted : 09/25/2008 3:59 am

jenny g- all i have to say is you fucking go girl. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen to everything you said. i believe all that 100%. i am there with you. legit. i wish everyone was enlightened like that.

ps i dont knwo what people said on this board to offend you- but i feel you- i just think people are so pissed with trying everything and with nothing working that everyones skeptical of a new "cure". we've all spend 10000ssss on every cream/gel/cleanser/treatment/pill in the book! still- skrew em for bein rude. plus everything works for people differently- everyones different. and i appreciate and thank you for letting us know what worked for you-

and again- fuckin rightttt onnnn with your speech girl.

and fuck haters. haha. keep truckin!

MemberMember
(@zanpakutou)

Posted : 09/25/2008 10:01 am

I was just trying to help out ...thanks for all the negative responses.